gwp pups 6mths on......

six months on and they are out there doing it, just waiting on my pup to grow a little before he meets mr piggy, has a small piglet and a few feral goats under his belt as well as his first redskin.

morepups065.jpg

innocent in youth

16-06-2007018-1.jpg

ghee

IMGP0539-1.jpg

her first sika

IMG_0258.jpg

jess and her ducks

lastoftheducksandared024.jpg

sweep grabbing a mouthful

as a breeder i have a standard that i expect the pups to do as an adult, all my breeding is done with the goal of these dogs to handle birds,small game and large game, the only way i can do that is by limiting the type of people that i sell pups too, all my pups go to people that do alot of hunting so they get the best training there is,out in the feild :victory:

• 4 months later...
kiwi lovely looking dogs. Forgive my ignorance what role do they play pig hunting, finders?

find bail or hold, they can do everything a normal pigdog can...using them as pigdogs can affect there steadyness on other game as the hunting styles are different.

• 4 weeks later...
kiwi lovely looking dogs. Forgive my ignorance what role do they play pig hunting, finders?

find bail or hold, they can do everything a normal pigdog can...using them as pigdogs can affect there steadyness on other game as the hunting styles are different.

Excellent stuff Kiwi, awesome pics, love the breed. Look forward to more of the same.

ATB