11 months now

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About a quarter of a gram

Baw do you really, iv just wasted half me bait time reading this thread... Cheers

Posted Images

how is it at pulling the sled then? :laugh:

i haven't tried him yet but my uncle races them and wants to try him.

what breed does your uncle race?

husky mainly but he has got malamute x husky but he dose race pure malamute against other malamutes. All his sled dogs will hunt.

husky mainly but he has got malamute x husky but he dose race pure malamute against other malamutes. All his sled dogs will hunt.

I thought the malamute's were always considered to slow and shite for raceing and were just slow plodders for heavy weights etc most sled men wont touch them i thought ?? and no i didnt know the bitch was from working background what was it working ?? i was pretty sure it was a k.c reg show bitch from show stock ?

I thought the malamute's were always considered to slow and shite for raceing and were just slow plodders for heavy weights etc most sled men wont touch them i thought ?? and no i didnt know the bitch was from working background what was it working ?? i was pretty sure it was a k.c reg show bitch from show stock ?

he did say on a thread on here his dog was from show stock,but it didnt matter as they are untainted by shows yet......... :yes:

fook it, iv tried biteing me lip, but lets be honest........

1st off earlierstart you said that your pups were bred from show stock an that it didnt matter as they are still like the old mals..... an it was mal/grey... noo its a mal/sal/grey an its from working stock....

you are trying to say you have an uncle that breeds sled dogs, then surely you didnt have to source a couple a pups from folks that you dont know??? you keep telling lies/adding bits on/or changeing ye story, i think your a proper jackanory

an to say ye can see saluki in that dog is just madness ffs :icon_eek:

• Like 2

you could race two snails still be a race.

fook it, iv tried biteing me lip, but lets be honest........

1st off earlierstart you said that your pups were bred from show stock an that it didnt matter as they are still like the old mals..... an it was mal/grey... noo its a mal/sal/grey an its from working stock....

you are trying to say you have an uncle that breeds sled dogs, then surely you didnt have to source a couple a pups from folks that you dont know??? you keep telling lies/adding bits on/or changeing ye story, i think your a proper jackanory

an to say ye can see saluki in that dog is just madness ffs :icon_eek:

dont bite you lip for me, talkcheap bitch is kc reg not mine. I'll take a pic of my pup with my uncles lot to prove it. And talk cheap wasn't breeding any mal x's and my uncle wouldn't put a greyhound over one of his bitches so what else could I do? I didn't breed them so will never know same as any pup you buy.

Try crossing a snail with a greyhound then ye might get a better animal :laugh:

simple question how do you know any thing about them?

Try crossing a snail with a greyhound then ye might get a better animal :laugh:

simple question how do you know any thing about them?

about what the crosses or the malamutes ?