11 months now

early start this is nothing to do with your dog you just like the noise up what made you go with malmute if your old man keeps collie greyhound what can the cross you went for do different to the collie greyhound?

then look back through the thread then mate and read again, have you got the same breed as you started with?

ive had lurchers for 35 years 1st dog was a collie greyhound which killed itself on the moor then since then beddy crosses never felt the need to change because they suit the ground i run my dogs on anyway the question was aimed at you what does the mamute do that the collie greyhound cant geniune question ?

i would like to tell you on a pm but pm's are dangerous.

ffs dont start that area 51 we can read pm`s bollocks, wear a tin foil hat i can also read minds :laugh: i let this thread carry on in the hope it would resolve itself, but you just carnt let it go, can you, or are you being encouraged a little bit :hmm:

i wasn't saying you could read pm's and all Deerman has to do is admit he lied and say sorry. If he wasn't dont you think he would of given me a load of shit by now and his other little lambs are acting a bit different now.

why do i need to give you more shit and make you look thick you seem to be doing pretty well on your own without my help :thumbs: COME ON EARLIERSTART TELL ME WHO YOU ARE ,YOU KNOW WHO I AM . WHY YOU HIDING BEHIND A NAME ? :hmm::icon_redface: ALL THIS BECAUSE I SAID WHAT I SEEN OVER 2+SEASONS AT BEST THE MAL X IS AN AVERAGE BREED OF LURCHER. IVE ASKED TALKSCHEASP MANY A TIME IN PM TO TELL ME WHAT PART I LIED ABOUT WHEN I DESCRIBED WHAT I HAD SEEN BUT HE NEVER WOULD ANSWER THAT PART ONLY SILLY THREATS THAT I KNOW WHATS COMING NEXT ,THEN WE GET THE DEAD GOAT AND DEER LEFT ON MINE AND A FREINDS LAND(NOT FOR ONE MIN SAYINGS ITS GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU LOT OH NO LOL ) .AND ALL THIS BECAUSE HE CANT ADMIT OR EVER SAY HES WRONG , JUST ANSWER THIS LAST QUESTION FOR ME , IF THEY WERE THE BREED YOU LOT ARE MAKING OUT AND I SEEN THEM RUN FOR A FEW SEASONS AND WAS OFFERED PUPS WHY DIDNT I TAKE ONE IF THEY WERE SO DAM GOOD?

how can I answer that? You never answered any of my questions. Number 4 did you tell people you didn't like reddawn be careful how you answer because I'll say why you don't like him. Doesn't matter what's happened in the past because that's got nothing to do with me but you have bought me into this by doing this and you've done it all over again but worse you've told lies about me this time. You got me into this and your sad mates, what's wrong with you. If any of my mate were like you they would last long as a friend, they will catch you out soon enough it's who you are. I know and you know!! Remember.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About a quarter of a gram

Baw do you really, iv just wasted half me bait time reading this thread... Cheers

Posted Images

you are your own worst enemy,....................why post ,...........just pm ,..........meet and fooking sort it out instead of dribbling on here.......... :laugh:

they wont mate because thier all shithouses ,he knows who i am but wont tell me who he is , ......about reddawn yes we had words before on another site when he was taking piss with a few others out of talkscheaps dogs baying and i even thou talkscheap said after i was running his dogs down,at the time i stuck up for talkscheap, but not his dogs ,and i told talkscheap this ,.....but this im guessing was prob a year odd ago ?let me answer all your questions that you said yesterday i couldnt , the threats off you ,ive got pms saying off you that you all sign in and out of each profiles ....right or wrong?....so have i not had any threating PMs ?even thou they are a joke to say the least :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

you are your own worst enemy,....................why post ,...........just pm ,..........meet and fooking sort it out instead of dribbling on here.......... :laugh:

they wont mate because thier all shithouses ,he knows who i am but wont tell me who he is , ......about reddawn yes we had words before on another site when he was taking piss with a few others out of talkscheaps dogs baying and i even thou talkscheap said after i was running his dogs down,at the time i stuck up for talkscheap, but not his dogs ,and i told talkscheap this ,.....but this im guessing was prob a year odd ago ?let me answer all your questions that you said yesterday i couldnt , the threats off you ,ive got pms saying off you that you all sign in and out of each profiles ....right or wrong?....so have i not had any threating PMs ?even thou they are a joke to say the least :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

we will meet my big fat friend. You know who I am!

we will meet my big fat friend. You know who I am!

we can all be big and hard behind pc and call names cant we?..if i know who you are why not tell me ?oh and im certainaly not your friend and i have 12% body fat so i wouldnt say im fat too :laugh: :laugh: ..............now ive been good enough to answer your questions why dont you try some of mine?you never know you might enjoy them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .....how about we start with the dead deer and jimmys goat being killed, that at first you said nothing to do with you lot and talkscheap only been out with you so def not then 3/4 PMs down line it was well i dont know what he does when hes on his own , starter for 10 ? :hmm: Edited by DEERMAN

Why don't you boys meet up and sort this out?

You've obviously got history. It aint gonna get resolved over a forum because people say things over the web that they wouldn't say to your face.

Gaz

we done the PMs to death mate ,i get threatened , i say il meet them ,them im the bully ....f**k this shit now got more important things to sort, this will just go on and on not this call sign ....laters

Then why dont you hit the ignore button then Deerman...? Save you read there shit. And block there PM's job done.

And vice of versa for the rest of you?

Plus i know Paulus checks IP numbers and if there is any foul play i know he'll delete accounts...

• Like 1

Why don't you boys meet up and sort this out?

You've obviously got history. It aint gonna get resolved over a forum because people say things over the web that they wouldn't say to your face.

Gaz

we done the PMs to death mate ,i get threatened , i say il meet them ,them im the bully ....f**k this shit now got more important things to sort, this will just go on and on not this call sign ....laters

have i threatened you? And have I only answered you on pms? Just tell the truth and that's end of.

Then why dont you hit the ignore button then Deerman...? Save you read there shit. And block there PM's job done.

Plus i know Paulus checks IP numbers and if there is any foul play i know he'll delete accounts...

when I got banned I came back on as wildfire but I never done the five post thing to get me started and thought fnck it I've got nothing to hide and what's closest to earlystart.

when I got banned I came back on as wildfire but I never done the five post thing to get me started and thought fnck it I've got nothing to hide and what's closest to earlystart.

i know i banned it as soon as you joined :laugh:

wildfire

Joined on Dec 20 2012 08:10 PM

Banned · 0 posts