11 months now

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About a quarter of a gram

Baw do you really, iv just wasted half me bait time reading this thread... Cheers

Posted Images

early start this is nothing to do with your dog you just like the noise up what made you go with malmute if your old man keeps collie greyhound what can the cross you went for do different to the collie greyhound?

then look back through the thread then mate and read again, have you got the same breed as you started with?

ive had lurchers for 35 years 1st dog was a collie greyhound which killed itself on the moor then since then beddy crosses never felt the need to change because they suit the ground i run my dogs on anyway the question was aimed at you what does the mamute do that the collie greyhound cant geniune question ?

i would like to tell you on a pm but pm's are dangerous.

ffs dont start that area 51 we can read pm`s bollocks, wear a tin foil hat i can also read minds :laugh: i let this thread carry on in the hope it would resolve itself, but you just carnt let it go, can you, or are you being encouraged a little bit :hmm:

i wasn't saying you could read pm's and all Deerman has to do is admit he lied and say sorry. If he wasn't dont you think he would of given me a load of shit by now and his other little lambs are acting a bit different now.

earlystart no offence but you seem more interested in causes arguments and not just on this thread maybe putting pics of your days/nights out would be more productive and maybe people will take you more seriously as it is people are seeing childish fall outs and its fecking boring

i put these pic up because Deerman told me he wouldn't spoil another one of my threads, I was walking my dog and got my phone out and took a couple of pic and thought I'd put them up like other members on here do. I thought his word was his word because after a lot of pm's from him I thought maybe he was ok. I don't want any bother mate but I've had all my threads spoiled by him and was looking forward to seeing how it would go after all I think he's looking good but that's just me.i don't like doing this but enough is enough. ATB

Talk about blowing your own trumpet and as for the dangerous I find that hard to believe I don't give advice as I have none to give as this is the first dog I have owned and thinking about it your the dangerous one everybody knows the saying don't throw stones if u live in a glass house and thinking about it you ent in the glass house and have nothing to lose so maybe it's you that is the dangerous one so stay with your flock because if you lose them you will have nobody and maybe your little Internet empire will fall down around you remember people who have got to find friends have no friends and people who got friends don't need to look for them

another fool, i had the same mates a lot longer than you had dogs, an we aint ever fell oot yet, you know nowt, about nowt :laugh:

Very true the proof of the pudding is in the eating red dawn you got a pup a 3 months younger than my mal x cross buddy I think enough of the talking and hating of this breed do you want to run your pup against my pup on a day time rabbit no hard feelings what dog wins wins simple no money just pride my dog is untested as he's a youngster no different to yours but the clown goes to far if your interested don't pm put it on a open forum win lose or draw we shake hands at the end of it and this business is done you can come up or I can come down my dog has never run a daytime rabbit in his life and I'm not saying he will win but I'm willing to show my dog run unless your scared of this so called super x cross mal what they ent and never said they are do you fancy a day out