11 months now

early start this is nothing to do with your dog you just like the noise up what made you go with malmute if your old man keeps collie greyhound what can the cross you went for do different to the collie greyhound?

then look back through the thread then mate and read again, have you got the same breed as you started with?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About a quarter of a gram

Baw do you really, iv just wasted half me bait time reading this thread... Cheers

Posted Images

fook deerman, i only mentioned him today, cos you always pullin the victim card, yet its who thats on threads mentioning folks names.... what i got or had to say is all me, i not really fussed aboot ye argument way him, you spoke shit aboot me, ye following me around the forum, an asking my mates how my pup is doing, you know its true....

early start this is nothing to do with your dog you just like the noise up what made you go with malmute if your old man keeps collie greyhound what can the cross you went for do different to the collie greyhound?

then look back through the thread then mate and read again, have you got the same breed as you started with?

ive had lurchers for 35 years 1st dog was a collie greyhound which killed itself on the moor then since then beddy crosses never felt the need to change because they suit the ground i run my dogs on anyway the question was aimed at you what does the mamute do that the collie greyhound cant geniune question ?

fook deerman, i only mentioned him today, cos you always pullin the victim card, yet its who thats on threads mentioning folks names.... what i got or had to say is all me, i not really fussed aboot ye argument way him, you spoke shit aboot me, ye following me around the forum, an asking my mates how my pup is doing, you know its true....

no true and stop side tracking what's happening.

ive had lurchers for 35 years 1st dog was a collie greyhound which killed itself on the moor then since then beddy crosses never felt the need to change because they suit the ground i run my dogs on anyway the question was aimed at you what does the mamute do that the collie greyhound cant geniune question ?

i would like to tell you on a pm but pm's are dangerous.

I've got the dangerous evidence in writing

have you even read that back??? you are nowt but trouble lad :yes:

im glad most in this site are seeing you an ye kennel blind buds for what yous are, a bunch a kennel blind vindictive 1st dog owning clowns....

• Like 1

im glad most in this site are seeing you an ye kennel blind buds for what yous are, a bunch a kennel blind vindictive 1st dog owning clowns....

this got got dangerous a long time ago and this is a way a showing the truth. Dangerous or not the truth is coming out and you boys know it and your fncked.
  • Like 1

no one wants to play tonight ladies.and i bet you all got worked up for tonight didnt you , wheres talkscheap i bet hes not far away ,you all in same house or on phones ,what are you getting to the bottom of earlierstart ?....ive got pms where youve threated deerman to me in saying your making it worse for him etc is that not a threat?etc ....then theres talkscheap saying hes going to get him ffs lol 64 blind as a bad and had a stroke ....then when he says hell meet you lot hes a bully .......lets just recall how this all started shall we deerman was asked what cross he perfers for things he likes doing and he said bull x then talkscheap went off it because he didnt say the great mal x and started pming deermans mates saying he must be running my dogs down because talkscheap parnoid as f**k. .

this got got dangerous a long time ago and this is a way a showing the truth. Dangerous or not the truth is coming out and you boys know it and your fncked.

:laugh:

you make me giggle like a likkle girl :laugh:

im away to gee me kids an hours lampin way there pup, ye know the 1 yous are dying to know about :laugh: