11 months now

there yees go again, hows my pup comin on, why would it bother yous??? have ye noticed i aint asked aboot yours?? thats cos i dont gee 2 flying fooks aboot you or your mutts,

is it true i go lamping during the day :blink:

aye chief, we do it every lunch time...

an if its always the same few, that picks on earlystart, go check the allrounder thread, i think youll see another example of him starting it

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About a quarter of a gram

Baw do you really, iv just wasted half me bait time reading this thread... Cheers

Posted Images

there yees go again, hows my pup comin on, why would it bother yous??? have ye noticed i aint asked aboot yours?? thats cos i dont gee 2 flying fooks aboot you or your mutts,

is it true i go lamping during the day :blink:

aye chief, we do it every lunch time...

an if its always the same few, that picks on earlystart, go check the allrounder thread, i think youll see another example of him starting it

I was asking a genuine question the type of question that would be asked on a site like this if you don't give to shits about anybody's dogs or any person I ask you this what the fcuk you doing on here then and as for the lamping in the daytime it was another joke all be it on your behalf but I'm sure a few will laugh at it so how is your pup coming on ?

I was asking a genuine question the type of question that would be asked on a site like this if you don't give to shits about anybody's dogs or any person I ask you this what the fcuk you doing on here then and as for the lamping in the daytime it was another joke all be it on your behalf but I'm sure a few will laugh at it so how is your pup coming on ?

dont intrest yeself way my pup, itll drive ye mad, not ever knowing.... i come on this site for same reasons as most to learn an gee advice if possible, look harder through my posts, (if thats how ye like to spend ye time lol) an you will see i gee advice, i might rarely post about me days an nights out, but thats my choice, wheres your days nights out?? an advice for folks??? a lot of folk on here know me, not just as a username, but as a mate, a lot come here lamping, an ferreting, so they know what i do, an when iv done it, the less folks like yous know, the better, yous have proved yaself dangerous a few times now :bye:

Deerman hope your happy, answer this

1why tell me I had your word you wouldn't spoil another one of my threads.

2 why lie saying i threatened you.

3 why are doing this.

I've got a lot of questions but on this thread that's what you've lied about so please answer I'm giving you a chance to come clean.

Talk about blowing your own trumpet and as for the dangerous I find that hard to believe I don't give advice as I have none to give as this is the first dog I have owned and thinking about it your the dangerous one everybody knows the saying don't throw stones if u live in a glass house and thinking about it you ent in the glass house and have nothing to lose so maybe it's you that is the dangerous one so stay with your flock because if you lose them you will have nobody and maybe your little Internet empire will fall down around you remember people who have got to find friends have no friends and people who got friends don't need to look for them

Wrong choice of fo words from the chap.

The guy has just shown a pic of his dog, he is obviously proud of it, he has put it up for peoples interest.

I have no idea why he gets so much hassle, he hasn't claimed anything.

no probs mate yes think wrong choice of words there ,just gets bit boring all the time ,think this 11th thread now about it, think it comes from start when he claimed his pup better than anything the same age or even bit older of different breeding ,but hey what do i know :whistling:

i never said it was better, reddawn was running the pup down and had one himself the same age and I asked if we could go out lamping. And I said in the start he was mature like a 12 month old. Stop twisting thing spoiling my threads please.

another fookin lie, wasnt even me ye was talking to when ye said he does more than 12month old dogs.............

an iv never run ye dog down, i run you down, you keep addin bits to ye story,,,,, an i have never once asked how you or the dog are doing, whereas you have been pm'in my mates an tyrin to pm me, desperate to show me yourr pup an for you to see mine......

how many times have i put a pic of my pup on here an asked for folk to pat my back an reassure me eveything gonna be cool????? yip thats rright not fookin once.....

keep twistin ye lies, but fact is i dont care aboot you or ye dog, i just remember what ye said 1st few threads, an know ye talking bullshit noo........... :bye:

we are on an open Internet site so people know what I've said and who's twisting. You know what my dog looks like so maybe see you around some game shows .

see ye cant even deny it, ye know i couldnae gee 2 fooks wethere you an ye dog lived or died..... its you thats looking for info on me an my pup, not the other way around, you have said i keep running ye dog down?? where?? come on its an open site??show me?? cos all i seem to be able to find is you asking after me an mine..... sad pathetic little lad, that tells lies to try an fit in..............

ill await a mod to come ban me now :laugh:

ill swear this on any thing you like, I've never pm any of your mates only to answer them I've only ever tried sending you one pm and that was last night. I spoke to Bigdaddylongchopper 12 months ago and he said you were a top lad and you pup was doing well he only told me his because I said you come across ad a prick. If you boys didn't spoil my threads they'd still be up to show you and you have run my pup down plenty and saying otherwise is abit stupid. Deerman has told loads a of lies today.

ye spoke to him 12 months ago, my pu aint even 12 month old :icon_eek:

im away you may be able to fool a few on here, an folk seeing half this argument may think i am bein a bit harsh, but atleast a few of the decent members have caught on to you an ye lies, so its not just me....

:bye:

ok fair enough my pup is only 11 months old so it's not 12 months but your picking up on stupid little things and missing to big point. I haven't told any lies about my pup what I've said he's done he's done. I'm not saying he's the best dog ever born but doing well he's what I run so what more can I say. Only boys on here now having ago are deermans mates because he can't come back on because I caught him out and he knows what I'll do next.

?

Reddawn Deerman has been caught for what he is and no matter how much twisting you try and do it to late this time you may have come out on top on other threads by getting them taken off and by me being banned but this time I've got the dangerous evidence in writing and ill be happy if he shows my side because I've got nothing to hide. I tried helping him and he was nice to me then I get this. Anyone want my password?

Talk about blowing your own trumpet and as for the dangerous I find that hard to believe I don't give advice as I have none to give as this is the first dog I have owned and thinking about it your the dangerous one everybody knows the saying don't throw stones if u live in a glass house and thinking about it you ent in the glass house and have nothing to lose so maybe it's you that is the dangerous one so stay with your flock because if you lose them you will have nobody and maybe your little Internet empire will fall down around you remember people who have got to find friends have no friends and people who got friends don't need to look for them

another fool, i had the same mates a lot longer than you had dogs, an we aint ever fell oot yet, you know nowt, about nowt :laugh: