11 months now

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About a quarter of a gram

Baw do you really, iv just wasted half me bait time reading this thread... Cheers

Posted Images

dont really see the problem if youre enjoying the dog and it pleases you, but i cant understand why you are defensive over the dog it is 11 months and hasnt seen f**k all so you cant say its fast ect as it is still a pup and im guessing you havent seen longdogs run and how theyd compare with your dog, regardless of this, good luck and have fun with it :thumbs:

i just compared his speed to other dogs he has run with and he has been out from 7 weeks old so seen a lot for his age but obviously not as much as an older dog. Thanks for post ATB.

its alright mate, i dont mean what he has seen literally, i mean the amount of game hes had, anyway you like the dog so who gives a f**k what anyone else thinks? people worrying about what others think too much

Try crossing a snail with a greyhound then ye might get a better animal :laugh:

simple question how do you know any thing about them?

Try crossing a snail with a greyhound then ye might get a better animal :laugh:

simple question how do you know any thing about them?

about what the crosses or the malamutes ?

about my dog and talkcheap line?

line ?

hello

what line? :laugh:

what makes a line?

i dont call putting a greyhound over a pet mal then doing repete matings and selling them a line do you ? Edited by chief pudding

Chief pudding, What about the rest, you don't know it all. And you got a very short memory!

please explain mate ,what rest? i think you got a bit of a cheek if you mean putting buddy (from very well known line) over the mal x and calling this a lne or your line .or is there other lines i dont know about as the first mal x at most are 4 ? not being funny here just like to know what you mean by a line :thumbs:

Wrong choice of fo words from the chap.

The guy has just shown a pic of his dog, he is obviously proud of it, he has put it up for peoples interest.

I have no idea why he gets so much hassle, he hasn't claimed anything.

• Like 1

The guy has just shown a pic of his dog, he is obviously proud of it, he has put it up for peoples interest.

no probs mate yes think wrong choice of words there ,just gets bit boring all the time ,think this 11th thread now about it, think it comes from start when he claimed his pup better than anything the same age or even bit older of different breeding ,but hey what do i know :whistling: Edited by chief pudding

Is this for real?

The lads put up a pic of his pup, not claimed its a world beater, just showing off a pup he is obviously proud of. There are hundreds of threads the same just with different crosses and no one jumps all over them?

If you dont like the lads that bred the dog then speak to them but let the lad be proud of his pup if he wants to. At the end of the day hes the one feeding it.

• Like 1

no probs mate yes think wrong choice of words there ,just gets bit boring all the time ,think this 11th thread now about it, think it comes from start when he claimed his pup better than anything the same age or even bit older of different breeding ,but hey what do i know :whistling:

i never said it was better, reddawn was running the pup down and had one himself the same age and I asked if we could go out lamping. And I said in the start he was mature like a 12 month old. Stop twisting thing spoiling my threads please.