50CC MINI QUAD. MINT CONDT.

2012 model. 50cc mini quad. Only been used once by me on christmas day.

Selling as my lad doesnt like it (too noisy)so just bought him an electric one.( the wife wont let me keep it :laugh: )

Fits in the back seats of the car so is easy transported.

Ive upgraded the carb,fuel filter and pull start.

It runs sweet and is really quick.

I paid 250 for this just before xmas from www.funbikes.com and its virtually new.

I have a spare clutch for it and a k&n air filter. Also have a mixing bottle.

Runs on 20:1 but ive been running it a bit thinner than that.

Great fun and ideal for kids. I wouldnt sell if anythings wrong with it.

Pickup only midlothian/edinburgh.

If anybodys travelling a distance i can upload a video of it running to youtube for you.

180 pound.

Cheers

20130108_175704.jpg

20130108_175721.jpg

20130108_175738.jpg

20130108_175808.jpg

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

That's a good price for what is pretty much a new and improved quad. Ideal for a first one for kids. Does it have one of those mini moto engines in it? It's a tidy little quad, I remember when those mini moto's first came out. I used to sell them. They have come a long way since then. About 10 years ago now I think.

Oh, i'm not in a position to buy it btw. Just curious. :thumbs:

has it got a restrictor an a cut out switch on it pal?? i go tmy kids 1 new a couple a years ago an for all my lad is brave as fook, it scared the shite oot him, an had no way a turning the speed down a bit, c**t flipped aswell if ye turned too quick on it, since then i got hima normal sized 50cc quad bike way the restrictor an cut out switches, both him an my wee lassie love that, but the mini quad bike an the pit bike were geed away in the end, deffo not for the faint hearted, i think they are actually for adults :icon_eek:

Yeah they are quick alright. A lot of them have a little screw you can set on the throttle to restrict them. You can buy the part or bodge one yourself if not. Lots of spares on sale for these bikes. 50cc and 2 stroke... there needs to be. But depends how you drive them. With it restricted and plodding around id say they would last forever. But get an adult on them pushing it to the limits then some regular maintenance is to be expected.

When the mini moto's first came out a lot of people thought they were for kids. Had some parents come back with a broken up bike and little kid on crutches expecting a refund. All we told them was.... ''Told you they were fast'' :laugh: They never believed it until little johnny is flying down a hill at 50mph with no riding experience... then they realise.

These quads are not as fast as the bikes though... And much more suitable for kids.

It has a restrictor on it but if misplaced the bolt. I can try and fish it out or i think theyre button on ebay. Its just a screw :thumbs:

It does have a cut out switch on it buddy. A big red one on the handle bars and has a key to start it. (Key and then pullstart) wont start without the key.

Your right. They go like fook and id happily keep it but the wife wants it gone.

• Like 1

He doesnt like then mate. Its the noise. Had him on it without it started and he loves it. Start it and hes OFF!

Hes a bit young and maybe i was getting ahead of his age. Ive just bought an electric one hence why im getting forced to sell this. :thumbs:

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

them little lt's aint half as loud, i was gutted when my lad got scared of the mini yins, but the lt50 an the pw bikes have built his confidence right back up an noo he is mental on them, i hated them leccy toys, always fookin charging them :censored: as long as the young un likes it tho, thats all that counts :thumbs:

p.s

i imagine ye lad will be too young to go a bike withoot stabilizers, uncle dottys tip of the day :laugh:

buy him a jd bug balance bike, bet after a few weeks on that he goes straight on a pedal bike withoot the stabilizers, i tell everybody to buy 1, an nobdy has ever told there kids didnae love them :victory:

Edited by reddawn

Im tempted to get it to put in the back of the car for when i go huntong so i dont have to walk miles with my kit to get set up, would it be any good do you reckon?

fcuk knows. depends how heavy you are and how much kit ye got.

not designed for bad terrain tbh

REDDAWN-missus is on the case. seen them before so might in est in one for him.

• Like 1