beddy greys

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1st X Beddy/Grey from Heartbreak Fell Kennels;       Cheers.

MY lads first cross beddy/grey,he's just 12 months old and has done very well for us,he's turned out quicker than we thought and is a very honest sort of dog,WM  

half bred bitch and two of her sons out of a MB whippet    

Posted Images

The lads is very good at the ferreting job and will lamp the couple of hours we go out,but he can do other stuff as well,he has a lot of bottle and is plenty fast enough for all round work but if you wanted a sleeker,slightly faster dog you'd go for the 3/4 cross but god knows where you'd find one,my mate breeds genuine first crosses but has never been asked for a 3/4 yet,atb,WM

• Like 1

Any pics of how a different litter have turned out now?

That is a different litter,my mates dog is only 6 months old,he has 4 gtreyhounds that are litter sisters and uses the same dog for them all,as I said peas in a pod,its down to you to make something of it then,WM

this is my mates lads dog,different litter

these are all different litters,WM

litter sister of lawrences 1st cross bitch

great wee bitch but i'd like a 3/4grey pup if anyone comes across one? and its not really that shes slow its more to do with size and weight for bigger things!!

post-40585-0-82022400-1357760214.jpg

post-40585-0-61365600-1357760240.jpg

whats the size of your bitch and would you not cross that to get your 3/4 cross?

great wee bitch but i'd like a 3/4grey pup if anyone comes across one? and its not really that shes slow its more to do with size and weight for bigger things!!

whats the size of your bitch and would you not cross that to get your 3/4 cross?

i thought about it but shes not that old yet and i'd like to do more with her... i lost alot of time last season due to work so i'm only gettin her thru her paces... i'm guessin shes round 22tts ... shes not big!!

go ahead Willie, breed your own mate, i'ld give one a good home :yes: