Which colour

Red is considered the better light because it makes red eyes shine up bright -but they do get educated to it, foxes, rats and rabbits. Some green wavelengths are less visible to the rats and arbbits - i haven't tried it yet myself, but green is the brightest wavelength that our eyes can see (at sea, a green light - starboard - is always brighter than the red - port side - light at the same distance) but green makes bunnies and rats eyes glow WHITE, because they are red and the combination of the red and green makes the eyes appear white - i finnd red eyes easier to spot.

Blue is good for following up blood trails at night.

Edited by Acuspell

Red is considered the better light because it makes red eyes shine up bright -but they do get educated to it, foxes, rats and rabbits. Some green wavelengths are less visible to the rats and arbbits - i haven't tried it yet myself, but green is the brightest wavelength that our eyes can see (at sea, a green light - starboard - is always brighter than the red - port side - light at the same distance) but green makes bunnies and rats eyes glow WHITE, because they are red and the combination of the red and green makes the eyes appear white - i finnd red eyes easier to spot.

Blue is good for following up blood trails at night.

So basically find out witch suit me best, thanks a lot pal nice write up :-)