Stevie Bambs - advice on siamaiden patterdale

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get one mate ,use it for rats and rabbits but do us all a favour and never mention it in the same sentence as a worker and please dont breed from it ,too many dogs bred off shite and sold as digging

the most legitimate reason would be a working dog not working its your type that end up polluting the breed of dog they take a fancy too so please for gods sake leave the black dogs alone and do what

them breeders with the fancy web page and sales pitch are peddlars only interested in the coin mate if they were breeding for working ability decent lads would be asked to run them on for free if the

having looked at the site (littered with spelling mistakes) and not really being a digging fella, i'd still steer clear of this place! at least with hancock you know what you will be getting with no bullshit about being workers and no end of reports both good and bad about his stuff! just for the record, no i dont have any hancock stuff but seen one or two!

in short this place in blackburn looks a bit suspect........cancel your pup and go for somthing else!

cheers, matt

• Like 2

Omg I'm so tired of hearing people criticising dogs at the off. Don't get stropy cause I have pointed out your lack of knowledge. If you are a dog man you should know that it's illegal to dock and run Lurchers in Scotland. They are dogs mate not "shite".

Marty: thanks for that pal. I'm going to take a chance on them as I have received some good reports and seen as I'm just going for the odd rat etc it should do the job nicely. atb

Lol. I'm afraid iv got the last pup. Think we should probs end this thread here. Fortunately I had some sensible mails giving an educated opinion from done really decent folk. Thanks for all your comments. The arguments were healthy and constructive. All the best

Lol. I'm afraid iv got the last pup. Think we should probs end this thread here. Fortunately I had some sensible mails giving an educated opinion from done really decent folk. Thanks for all your comments. The arguments were healthy and constructive. All the best

Sell me your pup always my luck i miss out on good pup's i will pay handsomely