LET MY NEPHEW DOWN

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have asked for it to be sent recorded, even if it did mean paying that bit extra.   Hope it turns up.

However you post stuff, you get a cash receipt from the PO, it will have the time and date, the service used and the weight of the parcel, it won't have any address details on unless you get a proof o

Seventy five quid is NOT loose change, if it is then you've got too much anyway and it's quite right that someone is helping you spread it around!

hi lads not yet have got hopes it may turn up tomorrow fingers crossed maybe it has lost in the post but its a large item to go missing not as if its a letter but going to give him benefit of doubt and see what happens tomorrow thanks for the concern DM

stuff it dm just name them

theres too much of that shit going on,

not just here but all over,the forums etc...

times are bad but you just dont do it.

DM Just thought on I have one in my shed you can have it pm me and I will arrange for you to pick it up chester

Edited by akton
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jcraig895
      Hi all

Thanks
    • By mole trapper
      View Advert One off hw99 .177
      PRICE DROPPED.
      Very very good condition with one off adjustable cheek piece, extremely nice shot cycle.

Face to Face only Cornwall or Devon, possibly Dorset.
      I'm also at the BBS bash at Nuneaton in a couple of weeks. Possibility I can get it hand delivered to other parts of the country by friends who will be there.
      100% genuine rifle. £160
      Advertiser mole trapper Date 10/10/19 Price £1600.00 Category Airguns  
    • By simononeill93
      Free to anyone who collects, good condition. Please ring Simon 07757701792
    • By Woodsmam
      Frodo is a 3 year old much loved staff/terrier.. He has bounds of energy, in fact too much energy and is getting too boisterous for our much older staff.

He was brought in to our home by error as a pup and we just cant give him the time/attention he needs because of work commitments.

would ideally suit a more active life than what we can provide for him..A great guard dog because of his alertness..
      Not worked but he is game when out walking in the fields

Clean,strong, chipped, friendly, home/farm/working dog.

Chester location

• By THLpatrick
      Ferplast dog kennel for sale - will fit a medium to large lurcher - Liverpool.

http://media.petsathome.com/wcsstore/pah-cas01//300/P221L.jpg