looking for my first digging terrier

only month or th@t @go would @v been @ble help you out not @t the moment do im [bANNED TEXT] some one will @tb chris

if you here or know of anyone sellin a working terrier let me know thanks

Start at the begining with a pup from good honest working parents then get to know someone thats doing a bit and try and get out with them to sort of school your pup as it progresses age wise.There are plenty that will take your money and tell you what you want to hear about a dog then when they have it in there pockets laugh all the way home.If you do decide to buy a worker make sure you get a decent trial with the dog-bitch before you part with cash.

will do. @re you up the top or down the bottom of the country?

im down the bottom of the country

well l@d ur down my w@y so. me nd my m@es @re st@rtin to get more into the b@rking dogs so there could well be @ good terrier there needing @ new working home @nd it would be for re@son@ble money @nd @ny tri@l welcome. il keep you informed tried to p.m you its not working yet :thumbs:
  • Like 2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

real lads wouldnt be in it for the money mate, theres a good saying 'its not what you know, its who you know' good luck in your search

well l@d ur down my w@y so. me nd my m@es @re st@rtin to get more into the b@rking dogs so there could well be @ good terrier there needing @ new working home @nd it would be for re@son@ble money @nd

its not fools and their money mate would you sell your terrier 100% above and below ground for £200 if you would give me a shout

paid 300 notes for a 4yr old working bitch doing everything-had her since 21 dec and dug to her 10 times-no puppy spots ether 2/3.5m jobs-you cant put a price on that mate-imho-i know the breeding and its all anyone could ask for and more-would have payed double if in honest-would never have payed the cash if i didnt know the lad and trust him.he did me a massive favour that im grateful for.not everyone is that honest,most tell you what you want to hear. :yes:

wouldnt sell any dog that is 100% whats the point in rearing a dog to the point that you want and selling it, sometimes there are genuine reasons why fellas get rid of dogs but lets be honest if its doing the stuff then it will get kept in the circle its in and not sold for £500 lol shocking thats just boys looking for money nothing more

message me if you after good workers,people who say good dogs cost buttons are talkin crap regulary hear of decent dogs goin for 3-4 all day

so your sellin workers, but not cheap :laugh: nice 2nd post pal, im sure folk will que up for em :laugh:

Personaly I wouldent sell a proven dog.

But each to thair own.

A butty of mine is foreva choping and changing his kennel stock. Started out wiith tidy stuf but sold and bought stough so mutch. He back to squair one.

Just rememba ur terriers good workers are for life not three to foure years.

paid 300 notes for a 4yr old working bitch doing everything-had her since 21 dec and dug to her 10 times-no puppy spots ether 2/3.5m jobs-you cant put a price on that mate-imho-i know the breeding and its all anyone could ask for and

more-would have payed double if in honest-would never have payed the cash if i didnt know the lad and trust him.he did me a massive favour that im grateful for.not everyone is that

honest,most tell you what you want to hear. :yes:

. Any pics bobby