• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Beddy Whippet at 7/8 months now.   Solid wee bugger  

beddy whippet 19tts hard as nails lol

he said small an airedale hardly fits that bill

F82E2081-6CF4-4F4E-9BD9-0AD4B2928244-285-00000030936485E0.jpg. Beddy whippet, but if your after that little bit more speed I would go 3/4 whippet x beddy. But the 1st cross is just as quick and fast enough for rabbits in the day and on the lamp, or if your after a few more brains go for a collie whippet

where your going to be running your dog local 3/4 whippet /beddy or collie. A whippet would hurt its self or even kill its self you have been out with us and seen our dogs run the land and seen the speed they move through the cover and tree lines wish you the best with your search .atb

I reckon my Airedale lurchers are the toughest dogs I've ever had. They may not be the fastest things on four legs (compared to something that may be 3/4 Greyhound) but for sheer drive, brains, tenacity and physical toughness they would take some beating.

Having said that, a well bred Collie Grey is also a very tough dog indeed: good feet, muscles that don't tear easily, reasonable stamina and brains to spare.

Guest Chancey

the airedales the biggest out all the terriers stands to reason its going to throw bigger offspring than a smaller breed like collie or beddy not really rocket science is it

working airedale dog probably just over 21"