Ive decided

Guest WILF
I think :laugh:

Im getting an Isuzu Trooper van 3.0TD

2001 with 42k on the clock. One owner.

Its a bonny gold colour with lots of buttons inside :yes:

MOLL.

Lots of button hhmmmm :hmm: ..............now remember your only a girl....dont be tempted to overmatch yourself in the car department :whistling:

You may need a lad to show you what to do............ladys.........know your limits!! :yes:

Got Cha!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest MOLLY

Lmfao :laugh::laugh: .....I was sitting trying to think of a comeback till i scrolled down :laugh::laugh::clapper:

The only consolation i have is neither Millet nor myself could put it into 4wheel drive when we test drove it, the guy had to show us the magic button to press when we got back :icon_redface:

MOLL.

good choice molly,ive had 4 isuzus ,strong engines,very reliable.

Thanks alastair, good to hear. :thumbs:

MOLL.

my wife has a new isuzu rodeo, sainsburys twice a week easy,no bother at all,theres puddles on our lane over three inchs deep ,it ploughs straight through them,effortlessly.

how could she live without it.

micky

Guest MOLLY

About the same cost if it were made from pure gold :blink:

I checked on auto trader for comparison Snoopy...its above average but not the top end. I know this garage, i know it is expensive, but i also know ive never heard a bad word said about it and you get what you pay for. They originally supplied it from new to its prior owner and have done the services etc.

It is immaculate, inside and out, not a single scratch or dent, i dont think it has ever done any serious off roading.

MOLL.

Sounds like a good choice Moll very nice! I reckon you should give it a good test drive when you come down here so me and Millet and go and get thrashed up the pub! you and Gill can organise the chinky :whistling::thumbs:....

Cheers

Jasper

Guest MOLLY
Sounds like a good choice Moll very nice! I reckon you should give it a good test drive when you come down here so me and Millet and go and get thrashed up the pub! you and Gill can organise the chinky :whistling::thumbs:....

Cheers

Jasper

:feck:

He's been informed. The lads night out will consist of him sleeping elsewhere. Me and the dogs are having a lovely night in the caravan ALONE and dont want no slobbering, talking rubbish drunk disturbing us. So i hope your settee is comfortable :yes::D

MOLL.