Grief stricken homeless man seeks public's help to find his stolen dog

I cant belive in certain areas people can been genuinally homeless..

Here when they present at homeless office they are offered crisis accomadation in a hostel, till more long term accomadation is found.. If hostels are full the council pay for bed and breakfast accomadtion..

I dont like homless folks keeping dogs.. They use them to get more money out of people,when begging and they cant seriously afford vets bills..

In my opinion its irresponsible.

I cant belive in certain areas people can been genuinally homeless..

Here when they present at homeless office they are offered crisis accomadation in a hostel, till more long term accomadation is found.. If hostels are full the council pay for bed and breakfast accomadtion..

I dont like homless folks keeping dogs.. They use them to get more money out of people,when begging and they cant seriously afford vets bills..

In my opinion its irresponsible.

seriously hard to get accommodation when your white , male & single , so when you run out of places to sleep the streets the only place left , other than prison . I have never come across anyone who sleeps rough with a dog in tow thats looked in any way shape or form neglected , most homeless dog owners could teach some of us house dwellers a thing or two in humanity

• Like 1