Grief stricken homeless man seeks public's help to find his stolen dog

Update as of 12/02/2013. The dog was found tied to railings at Weymouth train station, but he doesn't want it back while he is still on the streets incase it gets taken again. At the moment the dog is staying with one of his friends who lives in Leeds.

Information taken from tonights Oxford Mail.

• Like 4

Update as of 12/02/2013. The dog was found tied to railings at Weymouth train station,

I just can't even begin to try to express how happy I am to hear that! It's surely nothing short of a f**king miracle! :boogy:

I'll raise a glass to them both tonight. And I wish to god that poor b@stard and his dog could be here to share some with me.

he probably eat the fecking thing,an you would think with that 38 quid he would have bought some soap :yes:

Wilbur our paths have never crossed before. There is an old saying and it is "You never get a second chance to make a first impression", and i have to say Wilbur that my first impression of you is that you are a first class KNOB.

Being homeless means and i mean homeless, not one of the many europeans that are on the street making out as though they are homeless but go home to a home that we give them. Without an address you can not claim any benefit so that means that you have no money. So prioritize then Wilbur, do i keep my money because i have no idea when i will get more. So do i eat or do i spend money on something that makes me smell nice. Eat wins everytime with me.

Wilbur all i can do is hope and pray that you never find yourself homeless and pennyless with no where or nobody to turn too. Because i know you will never survive with your ideas for the important things you will need but at least you will be the nicest smelling tramp.

• Like 5

he probably eat the fecking thing,an you would think with that 38 quid he would have bought some soap :yes:

Wilbur our paths have never crossed before. There is an old saying and it is "You never get a second chance to make a first impression", and i have to say Wilbur that my first impression of you is that you are a first class KNOB.

Being homeless means and i mean homeless, not one of the many europeans that are on the street making out as though they are homeless but go home to a home that we give them. Without an address you can not claim any benefit so that means that you have no money. So prioritize then Wilbur, do i keep my money because i have no idea when i will get more. So do i eat or do i spend money on something that makes me smell nice. Eat wins everytime with me.

Wilbur all i can do is hope and pray that you never find yourself homeless and pennyless with no where or nobody to turn too. Because i know you will never survive with your ideas for the important things you will need but at least you will be the nicest smelling tramp.

ha ha ha well said toright

• Like 1

Update as of 12/02/2013. The dog was found tied to railings at Weymouth train station, but he doesn't want it back while he is still on the streets incase it gets taken again. At the moment the dog is staying with one of his friends who lives in Leeds.

Information taken from tonights Oxford Mail.

probs where he left it after a couple of bottles of buckfast. :whistling:

f**k off,and get a life

Single people are the bottom of the list when it comes to housing. They can't rent privately as they don't have the money to put up even one week's deposit and a week of rent in advance, but they can't get housing benefit unless they have an address and proof that they are renting! It is a catch 22 situation for real. How many landlords would be willing to believe someone when they say that all they need is a couple of weeks' grace to get into the housing benefit system? Not many, for sure. I know all this because I rent out my spare room, and I've had this situation several times.

• Like 2

Skycat at least you are trying to help 10 out of 10 for you.

Thanks. I've had a few who bit the hand that fed, so to speak, but I like to think that I'm a reasonably good judge of character these days: getting older HAS to have a few advantages :laugh: and in over 20 years of letting the spare room those who have turned up trumps have outnumbered the wasters 10 to 1.

• Like 1