• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOUNG & LOOKING OLD

too true Andy, with her and my old girl I used to wander about like a Bill Oddie type. Bino's bird book and flask. Never got asked any questions and nearly lways came home with a full haversack

This is my team of grafters and future grafters hopefully ... Kind of got a mutt for all occasions lol..cur type,Lurcher x Lurcher type (lamp dog x coursing dog) and two coursing bred pups..    

Posted Images

I like that Cur Trenchfoot..infact I'm a sucker for non-lookers that can put gear away..I'm not saying the old girl is ugly but just not your typical looking bag filler lol..my kind of mutt and not the kind to bring attention to yourself..J your dogs always look in great order so fair play to you on that front..Atb Andy

too true Andy, with her and my old girl I used to wander about like a Bill Oddie type. Bino's bird book and flask. Never got asked any questions and nearly lways came home with a full haversack

springsummer2008102.jpg

• Like 3

Fuji,, nice pics, the pups are looking smashing, hope they come good.

J.Dog. Although I`ve worked saluki x`s here and there for years, I`ve never been a massive saluki fan, but by feck,, you`re dogs look superb,, lovely looking dugs mate,, well done.

• Like 2

Fuji,, nice pics, the pups are looking smashing, hope they come good.

J.Dog. Although I`ve worked saluki x`s here and there for years, I`ve never been a massive saluki fan, but by feck,, you`re dogs look superb,, lovely looking dugs mate,, well done.

Cheers mate I try my best to keep them in tip top shape :thumbs: there like marmite :laugh:

Cheers Rake..how's Whin keeping? Has he been upto much? ..trench do you still have that old bitch or not? Have you ever bred from her?.

She's gone back from whence she came. Broke her back at 10 years old. Doing what she did best. Never bred from her as she never came into season. Would have love to have done, her only fault was her temper

Sorry to hear that but at least she went out on her shield..strange that she never came in season? If it had been shite or one of these no good for nowt yapping little lap dogs that I own it would be forever in season as this shit of mine is at the moment..typical though is that,quite common in Greyhounds for not to have regular seasons but that's often to do with suppressing them..sounds like you liked that bitch matey? Atb Andy

Hi Fuji thought you had retired Don & Swift only seen those two pups about lately

Swift had the cough for a few days prior to Xmas but is fine now..none of the other jukels showed any signs of it? Was probably neither nowt nor summat?

f3c908894530a5ffaff93457ba0bd1d0.jpg

Cheers Rake..how's Whin keeping? Has he been upto much? ..trench do you still have that old bitch or not? Have you ever bred from her?.

He`s just the same mate,, doing well and getting out non stop inbetween getting on my nerves !! :laugh: :laugh:

His pup is coming on nicley as well, catching plenty.

• Like 1

Fine pack there Moo..that Red Fawn dog is a cracker,is he a pup out of the old fella? Glad to hear Whin is still filling his and everybody else's freezers :-) my lads were going up but I'm not sure if it was when the bitch got the cough or his mates motor blew up or the frost came lol ,not sure if they are heading up still or not? I know they are going down the country with Swift sometime soon?..The bitch has no heart haha..she's not even flesh and bone :-(

8f21addfd1000f9732c739472a7c3e42.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that but at least she went out on her shield..strange that she never came in season? If it had been shite or one of these no good for nowt yapping little lap dogs that I own it would be forever in season as this shit of mine is at the moment..typical though is that,quite common in Greyhounds for not to have regular seasons but that's often to do with suppressing them..sounds like you liked that bitch matey? Atb Andy

Liked is an understatement. Lost my shadow that day. Buried her in the back field. I often see roe grazing over her grave and half expect her to burst out and rattle one, just for old times sake

I have never tried to replace like with like. They never measure up. Always try something a bit different from the last to one degree or another. It's cheaper than changing the misses. But possibly more trouble

• Like 2

Fine pack there Moo..that Red Fawn dog is a cracker,is he a pup out of the old fella? Glad to hear Whin is still filling his and everybody else's freezers :-) my lads were going up but I'm not sure if it was when the bitch got the cough or his mates motor blew up or the frost came lol ,not sure if they are heading up still or not? I know they are going down the country with Swift sometime soon?..The bitch has no heart haha..she's not even flesh and bone :-(

8f21addfd1000f9732c739472a7c3e42.jpg

How unnerving is that image !!

• Like 1