The Old & the Young..

This is my team of grafters and future grafters hopefully ... Kind of got a mutt for all occasions lol..cur type,Lurcher x Lurcher type (lamp dog x coursing dog) and two coursing bred pups..

27ff04179712fd8bcbbd3c4d28704882.jpg

...anybody else with a variety of jukels or are you lucky enough to have one capable of a decent standard in all matter of work?

• Like 2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOUNG & LOOKING OLD

too true Andy, with her and my old girl I used to wander about like a Bill Oddie type. Bino's bird book and flask. Never got asked any questions and nearly lways came home with a full haversack

This is my team of grafters and future grafters hopefully ... Kind of got a mutt for all occasions lol..cur type,Lurcher x Lurcher type (lamp dog x coursing dog) and two coursing bred pups..    

Posted Images

Cheers lads..the pups will get their chance to do what they were bred for but knowing me they will get more graft with the dazzler I'd say? Haha..I just like the dark,wet,windy winter weather lol..

Looks good Fuji those pups are coming on a treat , you had them running about with yours curs yet? Nice wee pack were is the we ginger bear :D ?

I've 3 lurchers , 2 deer grey x saluki bull greys half brothers and a 3/4 saluki 1/4 grey pup

Tan dog is an alrounder :) 4 yrs 29 inch tts

Brindle dog runs big land 2 yrs 26/27 inch tt

White/tan pup 8month 25 inch tts will be running big land and ferreting hopefully

20121225_120243.jpg

Edited by J.DOG
  • Like 2

27ff04179712fd8bcbbd3c4d28704882.jpg

...anybody else with a variety of jukels or are you lucky enough to have one capable of a decent standard in all matter of work?

Also have a colliex cur and Lurcher x lurcher

IMG_3812.jpg

Just added a little bull x, handy thing when ratching about

IMG_3816.jpg

Have no need for a coursing dog when your on permission, flushing to the gun ;)

• Like 1

Like the bull cross trenchfoot

Cheers Fella.

Not had a heavily based bull x before. thought I'd see what all the fuss was about

Its exactly what i done. Mine is in his 3rd proper season now and hes put a fair bit of game away. Seems to have a knack of bieng in the right place at the right time. Little demon in cover though.

J.dog them hounds are a credit to you mate. Atb with them in the future. That little jack is making a fine dog.

Atb

I like that Cur Trenchfoot..infact I'm a sucker for non-lookers that can put gear away..I'm not saying the old girl is ugly but just not your typical looking bag filler lol..my kind of mutt and not the kind to bring attention to yourself..J your dogs always look in great order so fair play to you on that front..Atb Andy

Like the bull cross trenchfoot

Cheers Fella.

Not had a heavily based bull x before. thought I'd see what all the fuss was about

Its exactly what i done. Mine is in his 3rd proper season now and hes put a fair bit of game away. Seems to have a knack of bieng in the right place at the right time. Little demon in cover though.

J.dog them hounds are a credit to you mate. Atb with them in the future. That little jack is making a fine dog.

Atb

Cheers mate my pride and joy yep jacks coming on a treat :thumbs: