chocolate pat

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's always worth asking but most lads with working stock will have a stud already in mind if they were going to breed from their bitches. I've been in the same boat mate, keep the dog grafting and i

Looking for a workin bitch to put my choc dog to hes a grafter dont want to put him to any old bitch as i want a bitch pup in return. Lets keep the workers workin! Atb lads

shiit another conspiricay in the making pick holes in steel you lot

Posted Images

Does anythin i ask of him stays til dug so in my eyes yeah an i wouldnt breed shit with shit believe in worker to worker if our sport has any chance in producing decent dogs. Not guaranteed to produce workers but more chance and dont believe in lining peddlers pockets if am honest cheers dig deeper

Does anythin i ask of him stays til dug so in my eyes yeah an i wouldnt breed shit with shit believe in worker to worker if our sport has any chance in producing decent dogs. Not guaranteed to produce workers but more chance and dont believe in lining peddlers pockets if am honest cheers dig deeper

No fair enough, but what's his style?......hard dog?

Hes done two seasons mate not perfect but whos dog is. This is a older pic wil put another up tomorrow he has a few more battle scars now.Hes a mixer to be honest lads holds back but if pressure is put on him holds his own hes a powerful dog and has yet to disappoint me or my diggin partner

Hes done two seasons mate not perfect but whos dog is. This is a older pic wil put another up tomorrow he has a few more battle scars now.Hes a mixer to be honest lads holds back but if pressure is put on him holds his own hes a powerful dog and has yet to disappoint me or my diggin partner

Give the dog another season or 2 mate :thumbs:

TUFFTY

Edited by TUFFTY
  • Like 2