why do these kids keep f*****g my permission up

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate if I was you I'd get out there and wait for them, in a leather / pvc suit and mask and a big fat double ender to beat the fcuk out of them with. I'd take old Victorian blankets for bedding and me

.........! Welcome to the site, where I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. Think of it as a place to chat with like minded people, sharing stories, offering advice and such like. I would like to offer yo

just when you think its time to chuck the towel in and find something better to than spend hours on here a thread gets started that really grabs your imagination and you think hold on a minute thr is

Al tell ya am Fookin sick of being surprised to find angry land owners lookin for a pound of flesh, just because some little a-hole decided to cause all hell and carnage with a few of his rat bast**d freind the last time they passed bye , well no more al level the little c**t next time a catch um

(who am i)

hello and welcome :bye:

:huh: .........! Welcome to the site, where I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. Think of it as a place to chat with like minded people, sharing stories, offering advice and such like. I would like to offer you an invitation to my cuddle therapy workshop..... It really does work........!
  • Like 6

Al tell ya am Fookin sick of being surprised to find angry land owners lookin for a pound of flesh, just because some little a-hole decided to cause all hell and carnage with a few of his rat bast**d freind the last time they passed bye , well no more al level the little c**t next time a catch um

Mate if I was you I'd get out there and wait for them, in a leather / pvc suit and mask and a big fat double ender to beat the fcuk out of them with. I'd take old Victorian blankets for bedding and metal bowls for water but make sure you change your water atleast once a day :) also if you get stick on here I'd just make sure you not a soft touch but if you can't take it feel free to get another topic up asking the mods to remove / delete your account. ;)

• Like 11

You're from Ayrshire, not related to 3 Turns by any chance? :whistling::laugh:

Oh aye, welcome to the forum. :thumbs:

• Like 2