thats made from thin leather the ones i make are from 3mm leather same thickness as my collars i make those will work but i don't think they will be as durable though

1st sighn of a bit of moisture theyll rot in your pocket ,look like 1s you get off carboot 10 bob each,anyway there nothing to do with crafts and diy so i dont know why its been put on ?
  • 2 weeks later...

thats made from thin leather the ones i make are from 3mm leather same thickness as my collars i make those will work but i don't think they will be as durable though

1st sighn of a bit of moisture theyll rot in your pocket ,look like 1s you get off carboot 10 bob each,anyway there nothing to do with crafts and diy so i dont know why its been put on ?

Calm down mate and pop your dummy back in. I never said they were crafts or DIY, what i did say is that they work. I use a catty alot and have tried plenty of ways of keeping the shot so it doesnt get lost and you can get it easily and fast. This works for me and has done for ages, yeah they are cheap but they do the job. Before i found these i used the drawstring pouches designed for dog treats, they are good too but harder to open in a pocket and get a shot out quickly.

I dont mind what you use to carry shot, assuming you actually use a catapult, but please dont try telling me what does and doesnt work. If its so terribley important that its handmade them copy one, personally i'd rather spend the two quid and spend the time using it :thumbs:

I use one of them snap shut for airgun pellets ( I found mine),,, But they are too fiddley for catty ammo in my view,I am assuming that you use this leather purse in your pocket? Why not just have your ammo loose in that pocket as you cant damage a steel ball or lead catty ammo. Would that not save you the £2 too ?But someone who realy used a catty for hunting would know this me thinks :whistling: :whistling: ;):thumbs:

Really? :blink: Its as bitchy as a mothers meeting in here. I use a catapult plenty, if you dont believe me I couldnt care less but you could easily check by going through my old posts to see cattys i've made and kills i've taken. I dont feel the need to post every little thing i do unlike some.

Use whatever you like to carry your shot its neither here nor there to me. I promise not to interfer with your mutual back slapping any further :thumbs:

Really? :blink: Its as bitchy as a mothers meeting in here. I use a catapult plenty, if you dont believe me I couldnt care less but you could easily check by going through my old posts to see cattys i've made and kills i've taken. I dont feel the need to post every little thing i do unlike some.

Use whatever you like to carry your shot its neither here nor there to me. I promise not to interfer with your mutual back slapping any further :thumbs:

Tyla you come across realy arrogant,Why post a cheep pouch on someones post thats trying to show his craft's?

After all this is art and crafts ,not ebay? :thumbs: I dont know if you have something against the gaffer, :whistling: But you seem to be on your high horse bragging how good you are wanting people to look at your old post. :hmm: :hmm: Maybe its only me tyla that see's you in this light :whistling: I told you I use my pocket for my catty ammo so I am not patting anyone on back,I think this leather work is worth a look at ,show us one you can make yourself tyla before pulling his down..I could be wrong about you tyla as online you can get people all wrong but in this mothers meeting that you claim its you thats like a foul smell that entered the room..sorry in advance if you didnt mean to come across like that tyla .. atb mick :angel:

Tyla you come across realy arrogant,Why post a cheep pouch on someones post thats trying to show his craft's?

After all this is art and crafts ,not ebay? :thumbs: I dont know if you have something against the gaffer, :whistling: But you seem to be on your high horse bragging how good you are wanting people to look at your old post. :hmm: :hmm: Maybe its only me tyla that see's you in this light :whistling: I told you I use my pocket for my catty ammo so I am not patting anyone on back,I think this leather work is worth a look at ,show us one you can make yourself tyla before pulling his down..I could be wrong about you tyla as online you can get people all wrong but in this mothers meeting that you claim its you thats like a foul smell that entered the room..sorry in advance if you didnt mean to come across like that tyla .. atb mick :angel:

:yes::laugh:
  • Like 1

I cant believe Im actually entering into this dispute ... its over nothing. I have nothing against gafer and as far as i can see he hasnt taken any offence. His pouch is obviously a better quality product i simply posted an alternative that i use. I would never have bothered if i'd known the results.

Im pretty certain if the gafer had a problem he would be capable of letting me know as he seems a sound guy who knows what hes talking about and actually walks the walk. Its the people jumping, unecessarily, his defence that seem arrogant to me, do you think that yours is the only acceptable way of carrying catapult shot??? Dont be so daft!

And, for the record, this is a section about catapults not just hand crafted ones.

I cant believe Im actually entering into this dispute ... its over nothing. I have nothing against gafer and as far as i can see he hasnt taken any offence. His pouch is obviously a better quality product i simply posted an alternative that i use. I would never have bothered if i'd known the results.

Im pretty certain if the gafer had a problem he would be capable of letting me know as he seems a sound guy who knows what hes talking about and actually walks the walk. Its the people jumping, unecessarily, his defence that seem arrogant to me, do you think that yours is the only acceptable way of carrying catapult shot??? Dont be so daft!

And, for the record, this is a section about catapults not just hand crafted ones.

Thank fcuk i aint got a catty :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will sell you one stabba, but I know your crosseyed :blink: :blink: :blink:

Tyla you said you use thease a discription would have been better though rarther than a pic on my pos but hay shit hapens I ant taken nothig the wrong way if you use those that's fine but I don't like them may be you don't like mine who nows.

Fair call, i was just being lazy and couldnt be bothered to describe what i was talking about so stuck the link up. Looking back it probabley wasnt the best thing to do on a selling post so apologies.

Yours look really good, i never disputed they were top quality i was just discussing an alternative design that i use.

Tyla you said you use thease a discription would have been better though rarther than a pic on my pos but hay shit hapens I ant taken nothig the wrong way if you use those that's fine but I don't like them may be you don't like mine who nows.

Fair call, i was just being lazy and couldnt be bothered to describe what i was talking about so stuck the link up. Looking back it probabley wasnt the best thing to do on a selling post so apologies.

Yours look really good, i never disputed they were top quality i was just discussing an alternative design that i use.

no bother tyler you have a pm off me :thumbs: