looking 4 deerhound 2 bring new strain in 2 my litters

use are al mouth bt thats english 4 u ha i c use r al pals on here coz its a kid on hunting sight 4 the kidden on hunters that use nets and take photos of there dogs nxt 2 the rabbits sad and use r extreme hunters get a grip ,,,,,, why dnt we start a new topic whos dog catches rabbits without useing nets and what retards use nets and put photos up 2 kid on there dog catches them ???? kid on hunters its great 2 see how sados whos on the site use say use r dog men use not got a clue

should of called yourself bravefart :laugh:
  • Like 3

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no fukin wonder you are flying solo

does your carer know your on a computer

How is 8 years a line of lurchers?? It's hardly generations of breeding is it.

i c some 1 called gareth message this i was wondering if thats ur tan lurcher as it a bit on the skinny side sn mre rabbits way mre meet on them lol think u need to get a stirdyer dog than that [bANNED TEXT] u start sayn things ?

I think you are trying to insult my dog in that post, thats if I've translated your poor English correctly.

I bet you a pound to a pinch of shite she would out perform your "line bred" dogs on bunnys all night long :thumbs:

I bet he could gut and skin them faster though!! :laugh:

haha thought use were al lurcher men al use do is kid on ur dogs can do this and al that when i came on lkn 4 a dog u daft c**ts if u think ur dogs any gd meet and we will see what ur dogs can do and cant

usually find people that are all mouth are just that :D :D

im actually a jock an i aint even got a fookin clue what your buzzin pal, my guesses are it evo stik or some other serious solvent.......

what the fook does, OVES mean??? :blink:

ffs red you musnt be on facebook oves , means obviously (or however its spelt) :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

i c some 1 called gareth message this i was wondering if thats ur tan lurcher as it a bit on the skinny side sn mre rabbits way mre meet on them lol think u need to get a stirdyer dog than that [bANNED TEXT] u start sayn things ?

I think you are trying to insult my dog in that post, thats if I've translated your poor English correctly.

I bet you a pound to a pinch of shite she would out perform your "line bred" dogs on bunnys all night long :thumbs:

I bet he could gut and skin them faster though!! :laugh:

You mean someone would let him use a knife?

Lol.

• Like 1