• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no fukin wonder you are flying solo

does your carer know your on a computer

How is 8 years a line of lurchers?? It's hardly generations of breeding is it.

FLYING SOLO, its pretty simple, just write posts in a language that most others can understand and then you may get a better reply.

as for having your own "line/strain" after 8 years........you sir are an illiterate deluded dreamer.

now jog on and put your nike air max in the washing machine as they must be pretty muddy from all the fields you have been walking!

matt

• Like 1

ha enemys the english are good at that ha got the dog nw dont need to listen 2 the english with there kid on skinny lurchers who dont feed them and are no use at useing the dog they use nets and protend there dog got them sados ha hope use injoy ur kid on hunting site > the real hunters dont need to cum on here ever day un like these english ha see yous later fellas

ha enemys the english are good at that ha got the dog nw dont need to listen 2 the english with there kid on skinny lurchers who dont feed them and are no use at useing the dog they use nets and protend there dog got them sados ha hope use injoy ur kid on hunting site > the real hunters dont need to cum on here ever day un like these english ha see yous later fellas

:laugh: what a tit :laugh: :laugh: we're not the one making enemy's lol re read your post you numb skull you started crabbing a lads dog and have a pop at anyone you fancy , :laugh: but anyway mate you carry on breeding your dogs sorry I mean LINE :laugh: don't forget to take your pills this afternoon :thumbs:

• Like 2

change the record ya tit

I WOULD WATCH WHAT YOU SAY LADS HIS COULD BE CLASSED AS GROOMING

:laugh: I don't need to challenge folk to prove my dogs can do the business :laugh: im loving this thread tbh it's a great laugh why do you feel the need to prove your dogs best ?

One of my dogs 29 inch tts

20121226_181432.jpg

Im just waiting for him to say that dog is skinny, underfed and cant catch a cold :laugh: :laugh:

Flying solo - what exactly do you line breed? Is it gerbil/hamster hybrids???

:laugh: I don't need to challenge folk to prove my dogs can do the business :laugh: im loving this thread tbh it's a great laugh why do you feel the need to prove your dogs best ?

One of my dogs 29 inch tts

20121226_181432.jpg

Im just waiting for him to say that dog is skinny, underfed and cant catch a cold :laugh: :laugh:

Flying solo - what exactly do you line breed? Is it gerbil/hamster hybrids???

:laugh: :laugh: I think he's funny a great laugh

the only tit is you fella your al mouth told use pt your dog were your mouth is coz ( oves ) your a retard and try make your mouth go on comp your dog skinny as wel thats how you got your back up ha

your calling people names and asking for a challenge you need to watch somebody maybe take you up on the challenge thrash your dog then knock f--k out of you for your stupid racist remarks
  • Like 2