looking 4 deerhound 2 bring new strain in 2 my litters

Guest thebigdog

use r brillant i c use lk at a lot of shit dogs 2 even add shit pt ur dog were ur mouth is and let the dogs do the talking bt oves use nd shovels wel said use r english can only do half a job and need shovels 2 do rest oves ur dogs r monkeys that rr no use thats why lot of use steal them ha

does your carer know your on a computer :huh:

• Like 6

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no fukin wonder you are flying solo

does your carer know your on a computer

How is 8 years a line of lurchers?? It's hardly generations of breeding is it.

This lad cant be for real surely?

If you are serious wanking-solo then have a look at the below, i think it would be a brilliant addition to your line of mongrels, just the kind of blood you need to give them that inital speed...

http://www.preloved....le-stunner.html

SEE YOU HAVE ADDED YOUR SPROCKER TO YOUR LIST LOL

Nothing gets past you does it!

you looking forward to getting it good luck with it :thumbs:

Cant wait mate, cheers. I'm getting him tomorrow night now. A week early but im off work Monday and Tuesday so it will give me 4 days to settle him in.

Hes 7 weeks old tomorrow.

• Like 1

use r brillant i c use lk at a lot of shit dogs 2 even add shit pt ur dog were ur mouth is and let the dogs do the talking bt oves use nd shovels wel said use r english can only do half a job and need shovels 2 do rest oves ur dogs r monkeys that rr no use thats why lot of use steal them ha

I doubt it. I reckon his carer went for a shit and wanking-solo locked her in the bathroom and has jumped on her laptop :laugh:

Guest thebigdog

I doubt it. I reckon his carer went for a shit and wanking-solo locked her in the bathroom and has jumped on her laptop :laugh:

painted a lovely picture there :laugh:

Are you 12?

• Like 1

lol thats true ask no q get told no lies lol mines r bulgreyhound salki deerhound very strong dogs jst nd a bitch deerhound 2 pt mre deerhound bk in them had my line 4 8 year and nd a gd bitch deerhound 2 strat wrkn a side my gd bitch so i can bring the pup deerhound on ,,, and am jst waitn on my patterdale bitch haven pups would swap pup 4 a pup if intrested??

your bitch had her pups?

lol i my carer let me bk ot ha hows al the english ppl that use the nets 2 catch rabbits and tk pic of the dog next 2 them as if its the dog cot them how sad is that sayn doing pest control ha there the pest that use nets coz they cant train a dog

lol i my carer let me bk ot ha hows al the english ppl that use the nets 2 catch rabbits and tk pic of the dog next 2 them as if its the dog cot them how sad is that sayn doing pest control ha there the pest that use nets coz they cant train a dog

is there nobody in your house who can write your posts for you ? maybe a 2 year old or maybe even you dog or a hamster :thumbs:
  • Like 4

use are al mouth bt thats english 4 u ha i c use r al pals on here coz its a kid on hunting sight 4 the kidden on hunters that use nets and take photos of there dogs nxt 2 the rabbits sad and use r extreme hunters get a grip ,,,,,, why dnt we start a new topic whos dog catches rabbits without useing nets and what retards use nets and put photos up 2 kid on there dog catches them ???? kid on hunters its great 2 see how sados whos on the site use say use r dog men use not got a clue