looking 4 deerhound 2 bring new strain in 2 my litters

lol my bitch is 7 nw and i dnt want 2 bread her she to old and she can wrk 4 the rest of her years my other bitch is 2 and 2 yound 2 bread coz my other dog from those 2 is a boy and hes a bull and il pt that 2 my friends bitch bt want deerhound , and nt always ptn ur bitch croos other dogs when u bread 4 a while u wil no u nd 2 bring new strain in thats what kps ur lines gd nt lk some ppl that use there dogs lk a production line and bread with anything , most ppl only pay 800 if u show ur deerhound bt they go lot cheaper than that bn doing the sport long enuf 2 know how rippn the piss and who knows what there doing , here a q 4 the person who said why nt stud ur dog how often do u bring new strain in 2 ur litter ????

Pack the text talk in mate and you might get some decent replies.

I cant gather what you are trying to ask or achieve with that text bollocks.

• Like 1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no fukin wonder you are flying solo

does your carer know your on a computer

How is 8 years a line of lurchers?? It's hardly generations of breeding is it.

haha 8 [bANNED TEXT] jst pt 4 as for 8 if u get it haha iv lost a few dogs inbetween bt thats the wae it goes

haha 8 [bANNED TEXT] jst pt 4 as for 8 if u get it haha iv lost a few dogs inbetween bt thats the wae it goes

Do you have a translator i am struggling here mate :thumbs:

lol i c use have a shollow life and dnt get ot much if u dnt under stand txts writeing haha ...... its simply any 1 got a good deerhound bitch pup it doesnt matter what my strain is i kno what i need 2 put in my line and it would be helpfull if ppl mail who new how to bread dogs or keep there cheek to there selfs if i knew how 2 put pic up i would show u how a dog should look stead of a skint rat of a dog or even show a dog like that as a pic ???

lol i c use have a shollow life and dnt get ot much if u dnt under stand txts writeing haha ...... its simply any 1 got a good deerhound bitch pup it doesnt matter what my strain is i kno what i need 2 put in my line and it would be helpfull if ppl mail who new how to bread dogs or keep there cheek to there selfs if i knew how 2 put pic up i would show u how a dog should look stead of a skint rat of a dog or even show a dog like that as a pic ???

good luck

i c some 1 called gareth message this i was wondering if thats ur tan lurcher as it a bit on the skinny side sn mre rabbits way mre meet on them lol think u need to get a stirdyer dog than that [bANNED TEXT] u start sayn things ?

I think you are trying to insult my dog in that post, thats if I've translated your poor English correctly.

I bet you a pound to a pinch of shite she would out perform your "line bred" dogs on bunnys all night long :thumbs:

• Like 2

i sort of got abit of that how can you have a line after 8 years and why would you be looking for an outcross into what basicaly is a scatterbred bitza after such a short time :thumbs:
  • Like 2