• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no fukin wonder you are flying solo

does your carer know your on a computer

How is 8 years a line of lurchers?? It's hardly generations of breeding is it.

lol thats true ask no q get told no lies lol mines r bulgreyhound salki deerhound very strong dogs jst nd a bitch deerhound 2 pt mre deerhound bk in them had my line 4 8 year and nd a gd bitch deerhound 2 strat wrkn a side my gd bitch so i can bring the pup deerhound on ,,, and am jst waitn on my patterdale bitch haven pups would swap pup 4 a pup if intrested??

lol thats true ask no q get told no lies lol mines r bulgreyhound salki deerhound very strong dogs jst nd a bitch deerhound 2 pt mre deerhound bk in them had my line 4 8 year and nd a gd bitch deerhound 2 strat wrkn a side my gd bitch so i can bring the pup deerhound on ,,, and am jst waitn on my patterdale bitch haven pups would swap pup 4 a pup if intrested??

You sound like a man thats deffo got his shit together i like you lets go out :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Dear sir , If you want to bring Deerhound into your strain of Lurcher , why would you buy one instead of taking your bitch to a stud ?

Buttercupx

Because, (now I could be wrong, as my deciphering skills aren't what they used to be), he, apparantely, has a DOG. that he wants to put to a deerhound BITCH, although others may decipher his posts differently ! Has he had his line 48 years, or FOR 8 years ? Maybe it's Whin ?? LOL !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1

be a good man charps let him use yours atb bunnys.

He specificaly said "no crosses", and anyway, there's nothing with "Bull" blood coming anywhere near my dogs !! LOL !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

be a good man charps let him use yours atb bunnys.

He specificaly said "no crosses", and anyway, there's nothing with "Bull" blood coming anywhere near my dogs !! LOL !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

Deerhound's need abit of bull blood before they man up :thumbs:
  • Like 1

lol my bitch is 7 nw and i dnt want 2 bread her she to old and she can wrk 4 the rest of her years my other bitch is 2 and 2 yound 2 bread coz my other dog from those 2 is a boy and hes a bull and il pt that 2 my friends bitch bt want deerhound , and nt always ptn ur bitch croos other dogs when u bread 4 a while u wil no u nd 2 bring new strain in thats what kps ur lines gd nt lk some ppl that use there dogs lk a production line and bread with anything , most ppl only pay 800 if u show ur deerhound bt they go lot cheaper than that bn doing the sport long enuf 2 know how rippn the piss and who knows what there doing , here a q 4 the person who said why nt stud ur dog how often do u bring new strain in 2 ur litter ????