5hit start to 2013..................

Just before Xmas I broke my sausage stuffer and the replacement machine is £547.00 plus vat,and now the bloody chiller has gone down because the compressor has seized and blew a fuse that was hidden in the control box,I lost a good few quid of meat but it could of been a lot worse I guess but I am beginning to think there is a conspiracy against me.

There was a small bit of better news though,as a friend of mine made a quick phone call(he knows everybody)and got me a replacement stuffer for £35.00,it is a great bit of kit although it needs to be refurbished and i am dropping the parts off to be blasted and powder coated tomorrow so it will look a lot better soon(hopefully)

th_IMG_1595-1_zps1095af1c.jpg

th_IMG_1596-1_zps8eb7e7b4.jpg

Martin

Just before Xmas I broke my sausage stuffer and the replacement machine is £547.00 plus vat,and now the bloody chiller has gone down because the compressor has seized and blew a fuse that was hidden in the control box,I lost a good few quid of meat but it could of been a lot worse I guess but I am beginning to think there is a conspiracy against me.

There was a small bit of better news though,as a friend of mine made a quick phone call(he knows everybody)and got me a replacement stuffer for £35.00,it is a great bit of kit although it needs to be refurbished and i am dropping the parts off to be blasted and powder coated tomorrow so it will look a lot better soon(hopefully)

Martin

Oh no I'm sorry to hear about your rather interesting and rubbish start to the year, perhaps this year you are going to get all the rubbish out of the way first so that the rest of it goes smoothly?!

I'm not having a great time myself i joined this site to try and make like minded friends/meet new people but seem to get grief! Think ill just give it up as a bad job! Shame I cannot refurbish my personality! Good luck with the powder coating and all the best for the rest of the year.

• Like 1

Martin

Oh no I'm sorry to hear about your rather interesting and rubbish start to the year, perhaps this year you are going to get all the rubbish out of the way first so that the rest of it goes smoothly?!

I'm not having a great time myself i joined this site to try and make like minded friends/meet new people but seem to get grief! Think ill just give it up as a bad job! Shame I cannot refurbish my personality! Good luck with the powder coating and all the best for the rest of the year.

Don't let the ba5tards grind you down MrsPingu keep banging away,and I mean that in a nice way....lol

Sorry mate too far away to have a look at yer cold room for ya, good luck in 2013 fella.

Bryan

Thanks Bryan mate,I have a friend that is a refrigeration Engineer and he is sorting it but thanks all the same .....Happy New Year!

Martin

.......I don,t think this forum is for you ...60 odd posts and you only joined a few days ago...I think Facebook will be more down your street or twitter were you can tweet all day about no one loving you!!! Get a grip