Deban mk3 and mk3m

Can anyone tell me what the difference is please I'm not sure which one iv got. And can you use the same battery's for both collars

Not sure about the baterys mate but I believe the 3m has the pinpointer knob on the back and the 3 doesn't atb

Both got pinpointer. The "M" stands for magnet, if it's got a dot and an arrow at the bottom (where the magnet is) then it's a 3M

Can anyone tell me what the difference is please I'm not sure which one iv got. And can you use the same battery's for both collars

Not sure about the baterys mate but I believe the 3m has the pinpointer knob on the back and the 3 doesn't atb

Both got pinpointer. The "M" stands for magnet, if it's got a dot and an arrow at the bottom (where the magnet is) then it's a 3M

So is it the mark 2 without the pinpointer, I've only had the 3 m but I've seen one near identical but without the knob

Mk3 collars take two 393 type batteries which go side by side whereas Mk3M collars take two 394 type batteries which stack on top of each other.

As far as I know there is no difference between a Mk3 and Mk3M finder. They both have magnets in. The earlier Mk3 finders didn't have the pin pointer but the later ones did.

I think even the Mk2 finders have magnets in even though they are not needed.