would like to try knife making

any one wont any of these they will be in the for sale section the one on the left is a skinner type knife the other is like a bushcraft style all with zebrano wood and brass pins each knife kit £35 posted

010120131091_zps91816d74.jpg

and this one is a helmando knife blank what i tride starting a while back has a few scraches on it but with a little elbow grease it all so has filework on the top and bottom what i have done £28 posted for this one it does not come with wood or pins just a plain blanck its a good size knife lads

010120131092_zps214a12da.jpg

010120131093_zps11ba41b5.jpg

010120131095_zps9e421956.jpg

If you're just looking to get an idea of prices for blades and things, then have a look at www.brisa.fi

I've bought stuff from them before and they seem fair. But - it's mass produced and not like some of the hand-crafted stuff Midnight and some of the boys on here do. HTH

Edited by Gratz

to keep the cost down ,get hold of an old file you can anneal it ( heat it up to red hot then cool it slowly ) then you can shape it re harden it . There are plenty of videos on youtube also this site is very useful www.britishblades.com