heres next years hopefull

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bitch is an AC bred pup.fingers x'ed she'll make the grade.Im very happy so far with her,shes full of confidence and mad as hell in many different ways.What ye reckon guys and gals?

8 months,here she is with her best mate. when the shepherds about no other person or dog can get at her,he is like her bodyguard,lol

all [bANNED TEXT] jay,i'll skin the first victim and display it in my trophy room.

thanks guys.shes curled up around her pal now.its good to go to bed knowing shes in safe hands plus the noise that shepherd makes wakes the neighbour too and he knows theres a reason why its barking.Hes a very good neighbour and keeps his eyes peeled too.last time they attempted to enter from the garden walls he was out with an axe and my young lad came out with a hunting t bar.They turned and ran thankfully.Its just a waiting game now.

• Like 1

shes soley for earth work coverdogs,no bushing for this lady.marshman,was admireing your dog in the avatar,hes a big strong lad,just as I like em.if you got any more geting in yer way think of me,lol

hi jigsaw what i was trying to say was she is a nice leggy bitch for following hounds with on the hill, the smaller dogs cant keep up with the heather and stuff and when coupled up.i only keep my terriers for earth work too. and sorry i have no more lurchers i admire marshman and your tasta in lurchers .lol and happy new year to you and everyone on the hunting life.

hard graft hes direct from AC.between the shepherd and all the locks its like colditz lol.Im sick of opening bloody locks to feed em,walk em,clean em lol

coverdogs,sorry thought you meant leting her run loose,lol.I dont believe your a paddy,am I right,lol

hard graft hes direct from AC.between the shepherd and all the locks its like colditz lol.Im sick of opening bloody locks to feed em,walk em,clean em lol

coverdogs,sorry thought you meant leting her run loose,lol.I dont believe your a paddy,am I right,lol

oh i am a paddy allright,who else would drive 60 miles to hunt and discover that the terriers were not in the trailer when he arrived, lol. but thats a story for another day.
  • Like 2

shes soley for earth work coverdogs,no bushing for this lady.marshman,was admireing your dog in the avatar,hes a big strong lad,just as I like em.if you got any more geting in yer way think of me,lol

sorry marshman if i have read it wrong