heres next years hopefull

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bitch is an AC bred pup.fingers x'ed she'll make the grade.Im very happy so far with her,shes full of confidence and mad as hell in many different ways.What ye reckon guys and gals?

8 months,here she is with her best mate. when the shepherds about no other person or dog can get at her,he is like her bodyguard,lol

all [bANNED TEXT] jay,i'll skin the first victim and display it in my trophy room.

no,she wont see anything till next september.I prefer to start them after they hit 16 months,so for next season she'll be perfect to start

:thumbs: always tempting for me she`d hit 11 months march learnt a long while ago to take my time a bit and not switch the lights on to early ....

thanks everyone.I usually dont put terriers up here, but thought for the new year id break my tradition for once,lol.Liam a few months ago I was a bit pissed off with him as he was a half hearted barker but now he has changed into a dodgy fecker with strangers.He is grand while im there but if you come near the place on yer own he goes ape.even the man next door told me he pulls up in his car and legs it in home when the dog starts to bark.I pity the idiot that tries to come over the garden wall,I wont be in any hurry to rush out,I'll probably make a coffee first before i see what all the noise is,lol

I wronged the dog a few weeks ago.I was up in bed at 3 a.m. and he was going mental,I jumped up out of bed and ran to the back ofg the house,no sign of anyone,couldnt make out what the hell he was worked up over,well after a while I told him to shut the fuk up.Now out the front of the house we had a rubbis skip,and in it was 4 alloys from a bmw I once owned.the next morn I copped the alloys were gone so,while I was bollockin the dog the boys were out the front going through the skip at 3 in the morn FFS.Now I first check the front before I check the back.He did his job well but I gave him stick for it.Wont happen again.

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 2