whats everyone doing tonight

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k all its just another night,used to bother me when i stopped drinking,but once a few hogmanys have passed,you dont care,also you can always gloat in the fact your as fresh as a daisy while your ma

Stuck out in the North sea,, and busy as f**k,, barely get a chance to have a cuppa as the place is frantic !   Have a nice time if yer oot   And just think, who`ll see yeh oot moochin tonight !?

decorating chid, new years eve a load of shit ha ha newly decorated bedroom far better than stinking hang over tomo lol, atb

Staying in , my Mrs working nights and my Lad is home for Xmas and out so will be his Taxi if he needs it , also out early in the Morning A few off us Going Bushing to a Hot Spot so will be bringing the Terriers and Whippet . . . Oh I and I Dont Drink anyway lol .

staying in with my family, have a glass or two of highland spring water, then go to bed about 9pm lol lol. Hope you all have a happy, healthy, safe and prosperous new year, all the very best to you all.

Regards

B

gonna take dogs out in a min, come back stick a film on.. then ride my bitch round the bed room..well when the kids go to sleep

what will the missus think of that !

• Like 1

in the middle of the atlantic ocean hoe everyone has a prosperous 2013

What a b*****d, and with the lodge all lined up too!!....that would have been a belting night by the river pal.

Anyway, best place for ya! Lol .......

• Like 1