223 variation

Rake defo the gun is abosolute mint. , i shoot a browning xbolt in 243. Have no problems atal with it. I can have three rounds touchin at 100 yrds with it now that i am reloading. Hope the 223 is as accurate! Am a joiner just now but been to falck nutec and done my bosiet mist n medical but wantin away from joinery and do somthing else . Was thinkin of rigger. Do you work offahore?

I do,

Was it a roustie's job you were after, or anything offshore?

Lots of work out there just now, but same old catch 22 situation....All wanting experienced men, but very few of them willing to give anyone a chance to get that experience!

If you know someone already in the industry, get speaking with them....they will be your best bet.

It's certainly not all it's cracked up to be, and far from what you see on TV / Movies!!!

So many variables - different type rigs / countries / job positions and titles.......

Good luck though, much as we all moan about it, there's no escaping the fact it has given me a lot of opportunities and travel I couldn't have dreamt of before.

Be warned...it is a big culture shock when you first get into it!

Anything offshore! Just wanting out to gain a bit of experience! Want to get away totally from joinery! I know a couple of boys offshore but there not much help! So always tryin to get speakin to folk. I have a good idea it will be difficult at first but am sure it will be worth it . just need those couple of north sea trips.Just spoke to my feo , he said i have to send me ticket back in with a letter and it will be changed. So happy days.

Ey up

PM`d you mate,, and yes,, it`s DEFFINATELY not all it`s cracked up to be, and will be a big culture shock

Moderators

NEVER store your rifle with the mod attached,,ALWAYS take it off, or you are asking for hassle, Swapping about will not affect zero,

Ey up

PM`d you mate,, and yes,, it`s DEFFINATELY not all it`s cracked up to be, and will be a big culture shock

Moderators

NEVER store your rifle with the mod attached,,ALWAYS take it off, or you are asking for hassle, Swapping about will not affect zero,

Sorry chap I have to take issue with that, after use I always clean my centrefires and their mods and reasemble the rifle/mod, it then goes back in the slip and straight into the cabinet, muzzle/mod down, ready to grab and use next time!

NEVER had a problem, and neither would anyone else if they did that! :thumbs:

Edited by Deker

Yeh got my cert back pretty quick! And as said forgot to put a mod down for it! Spoke to my feo! Hetold me to write a small letter explaining that i had thought i had wrote it down , and send it in and he wull

Have a changed for me! Result! Ahaha the guy is a decent bloke and really helpful. So sent it away today with my ticket . Hopefully be back for next week .

Yeh got my cert back pretty quick! And as said forgot to put a mod down for it! Spoke to my feo! Hetold me to write a small letter explaining that i had thought i had wrote it down , and send it in and he wull

Have a changed for me! Result! Ahaha the guy is a decent bloke and really helpful. So sent it away today with my ticket . Hopefully be back for next week .

Glad contacting them back and explaining worked out well for you...I said it should. :yes::thumbs: