223 variation

Hi guys, got a bit of a problem, I have a.22 and a .243 but I'm wanting to put a variation in for .223 for fox and roe . Already have those for my .243 but struggling what to put down on the application for the reason to have a 223. Any help would be appreciated!

Stevie

• 2 weeks later...

Got my certificate back today! Now have 223 on it but dumb**s forgot to put down for a moderator on it!! Looks like its goin to be another£26 not amused!!

Stevie, phone them back straight away tomorrow and explain what has happened.... Do it asap.

Tell them it was genuine mistake, you forgot mod had to be listed. I know personally of someone this happened to recently and they were not charged again.

Obviously it will depend on your local licensing dept.

is this any good to you mate

Tikka T3 Hunter .223 with Moderator and Zeiss 6x42.

All in excellent condition, not had much use as you can see from the condition.

Selling as no longer needed.

Buyer must be FAC holder with appropriate space on certificate.

I am based in North of Scotland but would be willing to travel - would prefer face-to-face sale.

£1000 - PM me.

Aye rake i have mod for 243 . Wanted to get another mod for the 223 tho . Another 26 quid! Lol and I'm tryin to save up to do courses so I can get workin offshore on the rigs:-/. Just been to see a tikka t3 with optilock mounts Harris bipod . My mates givin me it for 250 . It's had 200 rnds through it

£250 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the bargain of the century mate.

I had a T3 in 243 for years, very nice gun. and worth more than twice that anyday of the week.

I use the same moderator for both guns,, I seen no point in buying two mods when the P8 fits both.

I`ve sold teh 243 just now though,,, not sure what to do with the slot.

What work do you do ?

Rake defo the gun is abosolute mint. , i shoot a browning xbolt in 243. Have no problems atal with it. I can have three rounds touchin at 100 yrds with it now that i am reloading. Hope the 223 is as accurate! Am a joiner just now but been to falck nutec and done my bosiet mist n medical but wantin away from joinery and do somthing else . Was thinkin of rigger. Do you work offahore?

I do exactly the same thing. T8 goes on the .243 and the .222 just use different bushings.......I am in constant debate with my mate tho, he maintains that if you take the mod off and then put it back on, then zero must be affected....anybody any thoughts on that??