Any Harris hawks for sale.

stumann

no probs mate i told you she was a beuty,good luck with her mate and it was funny you bringing my old mate tony with you nice to see him again hes a top falconer and a gentlemen,keep uss posted bud happy hunting

no probs mate i told you she was a beuty,good luck with her mate and it was funny you bringing my old mate tony with you nice to see him again hes a top falconer and a gentlemen,keep uss posted bud happy hunting

is that tony from ferryhill ?? flys goshawks

is that tony from ferryhill ?? flys goshawks

ye he flys goshawks but he lives in Trimdon

yeh thats where tony lives trimdon hes a top bloke and hes a top felleh to have as a mate theres nothing he doesnt know about falconery,ive been doing it 25 years ive met some good people from all over the country in that time both picking up birds and delevering them and tonys one of the best