Arsenal 7 Newcastle 3

I think if Arsenal are offering him 80 or 90 Grand a week and he turns it down then I think you have to look at His main Priorities . . Cause that will tell me its Money Motivated , and pls don't say it will be for Football reasons

What if he came out and said he,s off because he wants to win a trophy ? thats a football reason.........and a very valid reason that the last 4 or 5 big names to leave the club have done........and been proven right ( apart from Van Persie......yet )

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There'll be no white cotton bed sheets left in the toon...all sold out with "Bring back King Kev" spelt badly on them for the next protest at the Sports Direct/Wonga .com superstore stadium :laugh:

As Ferguson said, "They're Just a wee team from the north east".

7 - 3 :) :)

I think if Arsenal are offering him 80 or 90 Grand a week and he turns it down then I think you have to look at His main Priorities . . Cause that will tell me its Money Motivated , and pls don't say it will be for Football reasons

What if he came out and said he,s off because he wants to win a trophy ? thats a football reason.........and a very valid reason that the last 4 or 5 big names to leave the club have done........and been proven right ( apart from Van Persie......yet )

I can only comment on what he has said publicly and he has said He Wants To Play As The Main Striker now in his career !! So if he goes to 1 off the 3 I Mentioned he isn't going to Play where He Is Saying he wants to Play . . And that will tell me he was/is looking for a move Because He Himself Knows he wont play there at these clubs . . Though now if he comes out with the I Want To Win A Trophy Statement then Not Much Can Be Done But Sell Him next month and get what you can , And That will tell me he has been Angling for a move with different demands and once that happens there's only 1 outcome ,I really hope he stays but I've watched Walcott for 7 yrs now and believe me he is Frustrating with his Form .

The first half the toon dominated the game and if they had there first choice players out it could of been arsenal on the end of a drubbing . But second half arsenal stepped up a gear and we looked jaded and sum of the defending was just woefull . Not many teams go to old trafford and the emirates and score 6 goals and still loose .

Ashley and lambias tried to get away with not spending in the summer and its backfired big style . Last season we were fortunate we had few injuries and it was pretty much the same team each week . However this season we have really struggled with injuries . So many people could see the squad was weak and yet ashley and co think they can get away without spending .

Your not going to sign every player for peanuts and they turn out to be gems it just dont work that way . The toon were on a high in the summer after a fantastic season and thats when ashley should of spent . Players will look now and think do i want to go there and be in a relegation scrap coz thats what will happen if we dont sort that bloody defence out .

But back to the game it was great entertainment and a thought walcott played a blinder . Wenger you need to get his contract sorted would be a big mistake to lose him as he is still young and there is plenty still to come .

if he comes out with the I Want To Win A Trophy Statement then Not Much Can Be Done But Sell Him next month and get what you can

:icon_eek: ..........What a horrible thing for a big club like Arsenal to have to admit " if our players want to win trophies we better sell them "

Edited by gnasher16

if he comes out with the I Want To Win A Trophy Statement then Not Much Can Be Done But Sell Him next month and get what you can

:icon_eek: ..........What a horrible thing for a big club like Arsenal to have to admit " if our players want to win trophies we better sell them "

You mean or should mean what a sensible thing for a Big Club Like Arsenal To HaveTo Admit Surely !! He has 5 months off his contract left and if he makes the statement he is Angling for a move so Let's put the Sentiment Out The Window And do What's Right For Arsenal . . . And that would mean Sell him or would you think it was A Better Idea to Let him Leave For Nothing in A Couple off months , when Maybe Man City would pay 15 million . . . And Gnash you pick out snippets from posts and reply to them , in this instance it your snippet it looks like I've said "if our players want to win trophies we better sell them" which isn't the case when you read my Whole Post , there's a reason behind that Statement and a valid 1 at that !

if arsenal let him go it will be a bad mistake

That Decision isn't in Arsenal's hands now , they can only offer him there best offer and the ball is in his court , Players today hold the Ace Card and no matter What players say or what Badge there kissing this week . . . MONEY is there God as we've seen over the last 10 or so yrs , the only Loyalty in Football today is from the Fans .
  • Like 1

Honestly if Wenger does not do everything in his power to keep Walcott and he ends up leaving I'll stop watching/supporting until he leaves or is sacked. Naturally talented striker that can create goals just as well as he can put em away..and everyone in the world can see it, yet Wenger buys players like Gervinho!

Good game and a good result!

If your thinking of packing in if Walcott leaves what were you like when RVP left!

if arsenal let him go it will be a bad mistake

That Decision isn't in Arsenal's hands now , they can only offer him there best offer and the ball is in his court , Players today hold the Ace Card and no matter What players say or what Badge there kissing this week . . . MONEY is there God as we've seen over the last 10 or so yrs , the only Loyalty in Football today is from the Fans .

money and agents are the real issue remember he was a BOY with speed when he came to arsenal now he is starting to look like the player he could become and well done to arsene for sticking to a strict wages policy was at the gameand as someone said earlier toon were best team in first half must of been watching differrent game there first goal was a deflection and there other 2 were down to very bad defending were lucky to get 3 could of been 8-0 and as some one said must of been sick when rvp left answer is yes but have been a season tictet holder for 25 years and watch them every home game and he only had a max of 2 good seasons with us and agin the pound note is the only reason for leaving theo to stay i would hope so but i personly think he will be off

Why has it been left so late to tie up Walcotts contract?

Surely this time last year would of been the time to get it sorted, the lads 23 so another long contract should have been in place sooner rather than later, i would of thought

According to Today's papers it would look like Ba is leaving the toon, now that would be a blow....

Honestly if Wenger does not do everything in his power to keep Walcott and he ends up leaving I'll stop watching/supporting until he leaves or is sacked. Naturally talented striker that can create goals just as well as he can put em away..and everyone in the world can see it, yet Wenger buys players like Gervinho!

Good game and a good result!

If your thinking of packing in if Walcott leaves what were you like when RVP left!

It just gets more frustrating everytime mate, Iv had enough as has every other arsenal supporter I know. Tbh if Walcott stays and does do as well as I think he will playing up front he will only leave once the top teams interest grows...that's if Arsenal carry on how they have.

• Like 1