Hereford/Wales

My dad's just moved to that area (hereford/wales near crickhowell i think he said) and has expressed some interest in hunting/field sports but i've no idea whats there to shoot at and neither of us are hunters so i thought i'd ask on here if anyone knows.

If this is in the wrong place apologies.

Ta muchly lads/ladies. Cheers.

Any recommendations or advice on how to "get into it" regarding this stuff, i'm pretty new to it all. Also have no idea what kind of animals or whatever are about there.

Appreciate the replies :)

Be nice... Its nice to be nice.....

My dad's just moved to that area (hereford/wales near crickhowell but i've no idea whats there to shoot at and neither of us are hunters so i thought i'd ask on here if anyone knows.

If this is in the wrong place apologies.

Ta muchly lads/ladies. Cheers.

The english and welsh are trying to revive the bylaw of shooting each other with crossbows,

So best thing is to get one stand in a field and state your nationality and wait for the action to begin.

:)

The english and welsh are trying to revive the bylaw of shooting each other with crossbows,

So best thing is to get one stand in a field and state your nationality and wait for the action to begin.

Right. Thats 1x Crossbow on the shopping list... Slight issue that i'm half english half welsh. Do i shoot myself? Not much sport in that really. Suppose i could give myself a head start or time to hide?

Right. Thats 1x Crossbow on the shopping list... Slight issue that i'm half english half welsh. Do i shoot myself? Not much sport in that really. Suppose i could give myself a head start or time to hide?

Bow in each hand lol

No wonder the country is having trouble, no good solid British traditions to keep people in touch of their identities anymore. I mean if you can't shoot yourself with a crossbow because of your nationality what's the point eh?

Depends what half is welsh. If the top half is english, shoot yourself in the head. :laugh:

• Like 1

Depends what half is welsh. If the top half is english, shoot yourself in the head. :laugh:

or shag a sheep.........lol