Sandy stop reading all the bullshit fella and put your hand in your pocket and buy one then come back with a review based on your own experience of using one! Holy shit when it comes to diet and issues like this you sem to know everything there is to know..usually with links to absolute nonsense wrote by lord knows who..by personal trial error you can then pass an informative opinion over but we can all just go and google it lol...with all your 'knowledge' gathered by reading books/websites you will have the best running dogs in the country no doubt? .. If you put the box on number 6 for half an hour it'll come out blowing like a good un with it's heart beating out of it's chest so why is that then? ..oh because it's in a quiet area and it's under stress lol...c'mon man you know you want one...go on you can do it haha

• Like 2

Fuji, firstly I don't wear copper bracelets or do rain dances either, though I think some feckers is at the mo, lol. Just use a little common sense, millions of pounds are made world wide by magnet quackery but with a relatively small investment, a study of say a couple of hundred rats and these magnets and they could prove they worked. If it did it would be worth billions, we already plug in mattresses and hospital beds, add a electro magnet for pennies and as I said it would be worth billions, yet they don't publish. Now I expect they have been done but no company is going to publish a study that proves their product to be rubbish.

Secondly your dog getting stressed in a cage is hardly therapeutic.

Lastly , no I don't have the best dogs in the country but they do the job asked, after all I've had running dogs for most of my 50 years so have plenty of hands on experience to go with my common sense..

Ps when people make personal attacks its good evidence that they have lost the argument.

do any other folk or animals use em?? army?? athletes?? footballers? horse trainers?? or is it just the greyhound folk an lurcher folk that use em??

i been asking around for a few yearrs about magboxs an it does seem you either love em, or hate em, but when i talk to horse trainers or army physio's. they have never heard of em, an they aint the type a folk that seem to scrimp on spending funds to help....

If you have running dogs.......you should have a mag box imo

If you have one always make sure there is plenty of water available .....as it does dehydrate

unless you have used one you will never see or understand the benefits.

I know they sound like a miracle cure all.......but they really are