night of splishing and sploshing

I went out at 10:30 ish got back in at 4.. all for 2 runs. 1 each for pups,. the fields that had gear in other night was empty then other fields had gear in but mr brock was running round in them..15 of the f*****g things i counted last night.. when i got in i was fecked legs are still killing now. real hard going

might of been 2 runs but your getting the pups fit me and dogga was out for 6 hours last weekend all part of the game atb malc

true mate , just a bit sick as i missed last season with my last one killing its self and now the fields that were real good are still only plowed because of this weather and nowt sits out on them.. then the one that have gear are full of brock :thumbs:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats a personal comment, Oh i forgot im not a mod so i can't ban anyone.

I went out and had 2 squatters in the first 10 mins, then never got within a hundred yards of one for the next 3 hours. The feckin dog nearly had me off my feet a load of times, he could see them fro

Another good read, at least you were out, never going to catch them in your slippers and pjs!!

Posted Images

I went out at 10:30 ish got back in at 4.. all for 2 runs. 1 each for pups,. the fields that had gear in other night was empty then other fields had gear in but mr brock was running round in them..15 of the f*****g things i counted last night.. when i got in i was fecked legs are still killing now. real hard going

might of been 2 runs but your getting the pups fit me and dogga was out for 6 hours last weekend all part of the game atb malc

true mate , just a bit sick as i missed last season with my last one killing its self and now the fields that were real good are still only plowed because of this weather and nowt sits out on them.. then the one that have gear are full of brock :thumbs:

we were on about that last night i feel sorry for people with pups at the moment as 1 there arnt meny rabbits to put infront of them and the weather is s--t im the same with my gsd x but i do find him a few rabbits here and there for him dont worry about the brocks they keep them selves to them selves and just bumble along just keep at it atb malc
  • Like 1

we were on about that last night i feel sorry for people with pups at the moment as 1 there arnt meny rabbits to put infront of them and the weather is s--t im the same with my gsd x but i do find him a few rabbits here and there for him dont worry about the brocks they keep them selves to them selves and just bumble along just keep at it atb malc

aye its hard going, but if was easy everyone would be doing it eh..lol

Not worried about what the brocks do mate.. its my two nutty pups!

• Like 1

I would rather be out than lookin at her in doors lol

Just wait till I nip round for a bru...

Good going lads sounds like you three having a bit of fun in the rain, dogs doing well putting bunnys in the bag on nights like that..jack

• Like 1

pigs love this weather as the worms and slugs are easily found :thumbs:

i will take time and look for you grubbin then paulus and make sure we get you to the safety of your sty

please dont remove what i write just because your a mod as you should have respect for members as we have for you :thumbs:

i will take time and look for you grubbin then paulus and make sure we get you to the safety of your sty

please dont remove what i write just because your a mod as you should have respect for members as we have for you :thumbs:

i have saved your comment will ask ianb why do you remove peoples comments aswell :yes:

if other member wont to have a pop like iv said iv got wide shoulder dont need anyone to wipe my ass :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Edited by earth&hounds

i have saved your comment will ask ianb why do you remove peoples comments aswell :yes:

if other member wont to have a pop like iv said iv got wide shoulder dont need anyone to wipe my ass :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

well im done only one thing left to do :bye: critisisum i can take, personel stuff i dont have to