Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Red eared waxbill or a saint helena waxbill

Don't get him going   Cheers, D.

Wouldn't have a clue bud

Posted Images

He hasn't told us what it is yet!

I only put it on yesterday!!! I'll wait till the real spotters come on line.. the ones with real inteligence!

Hi "the one" hope your well, you are very correct so far...

No need for insults bud, I thought you were asking for replies because you didn't know. I merely gave you my opinion as to what I thought it might be.

As for the comment about a sparrow on your other thread.... That is what it looks like on my tiny phone screen.. It isn't exactly a frame filler.

He hasn't told us what it is yet!

I only put it on yesterday!!! I'll wait till the real spotters come on line.. the ones with real inteligence!

Hi "the one" hope your well, you are very correct so far...

No need for insults bud, I thought you were asking for replies because you didn't know. I merely gave you my opinion as to what I thought it might be.

As for the comment about a sparrow on your other thread.... That is what it looks like on my tiny phone screen.. It isn't exactly a frame filler.

mmm, strange, your first remark was that " he hasnt told us what it is yet"..... However, now you have said, "thought i was asking for replies because i didnt know"..

mmmm, think about it, how could i have told you what it was if i didnt know what it were... its a cracker...

Your right mate, it isnt a frame filler and was never meant to be...just a rare bird which i was very glad to have seen..

Its posture, movement, body build is that of a keen predator. The way it hunts, sits and calls, all build this bird up to be a worthy contender to track down..

I 1st sighted it 3 years ago, and got a better pic, which can be seen below and can also be seen going back through the achieves on here...

see ya.