BEST DOG?

A dog called Forrest it's nickname was Gump... It ran for 3 years,2 months,14 days and 16 hours... Now you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I could run like the wind blows. From that day on, if I was going somewhere, I was running!" -

--  Forrest Gump.

• Like 5

A dog called Forrest it's nickname was Gump... It ran for 3 years,2 months,14 days and 16 hours... Now you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I could run like the wind blows. From that day on, if I was going somewhere, I was running!" -

--  Forrest Gump.

momma said life was like a box of chocolates
  • Like 1

What the fcuk is the "Fens" and what's so special about them??? :blink:

the fens are reclaimed sea land that use to be underwater thousands of years ago and have now been drained off to produce a vast amount of flat open farming land to grow crops around Lincolnshire Cambridgeshire and Norfolk, these vast open spaces with a wide variety of crops for the hares to munch on have produced some of the best hares and coursing land in the country, if I won the lottery the first thing I'd do is buy a big estate in Lincolnshire, happy days, so basically the fens are just big fields