Topics Locked

i give this one .....maybe too more pages lol

its pissing it down, shootings off so ive got time on my hands :laugh:

same as .this year really has been annoying..........4 pages lol.........

hope you cant read pm s you will be invading on darcys and skycats fling.......lol

let alone the naked photos of my nan what ive been sending to bird.......

• Like 2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will mods stop locking topics before I get in from work and can add my two penneth to the subject? I'm all aquiver with frustration. P.S. I get in about 19.30

Nope. They need welcoming as you miserable sods don't. We were all new once.

soon it will have the face of paulus instead of a padlock or he could change his name to locker or locked it again

Its the gsd boys n mally loves making it up cus they been removed

again, who was removed without reason :hmm:

like someone else has said how many warning needed before a ban time for my kit kat

like i said that would depend on what the warnings were for, shall i give you a couple to show you how it works :laugh: :laugh:

just watch out boys dont pm each other cos they might get read and you will get band :whistling:

fook me more rumours and half truths, i can also see dead people and unicorns :laugh:

what happened to corky john did he get banned for putting that post up about crasses?

last time i checked he hasnt even got a warning point never mined a ban, so more gossip from the fish wives :laugh:

lots of people have gone last few months shame some good lads aswell but the messers are still on hear or should i say computer hunters

who, name those members who have been banned without reason :hmm:

earlystart was 1 but he was let back on as long as he didnt keep posting about mallie xs and wasnt it you who read his pms and i add privite message not for your eyes and droped him in the sh-t and as much as i dislike the bloke hant trigger2 gone as well and all this came from your mate bird i do belive

get it into your head no fooker on here can read pm`s it would be no different to phone hacking :laugh: trigger2 has gone nowhere :laugh: earlystart was banned after 2 warnings :laugh:

so wat your saying is if thepeople who have had there pms read they could take leagle action and the finger points all at you i do belive

what i am saying is nobody on here mod or member can read anybody elses personel messages if you have proof otherwise im sure we would all like to see it :hmm:

if the people who have the balls to come on and say it i thing you will have egg on your face my good man like i said it plants the seed and all the eyes are on you my good fella

still waiting to see your proof :whistling: nobody can read pm`s apart from the person who sent it and the person it was sent to :thumbs:

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE LOL ,you read that dirty filthy message i sent to malt last week and you told me it turned you on lol
  • Like 1

f*****g plinker :laugh: :laugh:

retrieving pigeons keeps them fit :laugh:

chucking a rubber duck in fish pond would keep them whippets fit :laugh:

like someone else has said how many warning needed before a ban time for my kit kat

like i said that would depend on what the warnings were for, shall i give you a couple to show you how it works :laugh: :laugh:

im stubbys mate paulus like your birds xxx

f*****g plinker :laugh: :laugh:

retrieving pigeons keeps them fit :laugh:

chucking a rubber duck in fish pond would keep them whippets fit :laugh:

but i dont have a fish pond :whistling:

im stubbys mate paulus like your birds xxx

good for you :thumbs:

You upsetting the members with your all seeing, omnipotent mod powers again Paulus? :laugh:

If any members are worried about having their private conversations, personal thoughts or deepest darkest secrets poured over and spread to the rest of the site by the mods, I suggest investing in one of our very own THL Tin Foil Hats which retail at 9.99.. If you're after one, don't bother sending PM's, we can read your thoughts so we'll get one out to you and use your bank details to take payment... :thumbs::laugh: