hows everyones season getting on

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good,bad or indifferent its better to be out and about than wondering if only?.A bad day will soon be forgotten by the next good run and catch,or an honest hairy athlete,i don,t mean Fatima Whitbread,

canny beat on foot , you ,we. get the drive to go home empty no chance MARCH ON

Not to bad, found a nice healthy warren today, marked well with the dog, so its ferreting tomorrow for us, im retired now, better than sat at home festering till i heave wi maggots

Good,bad or indifferent its better to be out and about than wondering if only?.A bad day will soon be forgotten by the next good run and catch,or an honest hairy athlete,i don,t mean Fatima Whitbread,that deserves to run again.

• Like 2

I would say that this season is probably my worst on record,the rain started in the summer and has been relentless,I'm still taking numbers of rabbits off the 2 estates I control the vermin on but I am seriously considering packing it up early this year due to the state of some of the rabbits we're catching,plenty of warrens flooded and lots sitting out in cover all day,I never took the nets the other day and just bushed a few round a lake I control and the terriers were catching more than the lurchers,theres also quite a few moving in closer to the farm buildings,barns,etc looking for somewhere dry and all this was after an outbreak of myxie earlier in the year,but as most that have been at it a while will know these things tend to go in cycles so we will see what the new year brings,WM

• Like 1