1/2 russellxlakeland 1/2 russell lakelandxrussell

Would like to say I have bought one of these pups. What a great little pup it is. He is a good guy and really looks after his dogs, and un like most actually works them. I can't wait to get her going. This guy is no puppy pedler and the pup was well worth the trip down to collect.

• Like 1

Why have ago at the guy for selling pups? If you think hes a pefflar dont buy one simples the boy could be the nicest boy you meet and youve all just slagged him off :/ this site should have sumthing onit so when you do start bullying people you should get chucked of for a wekk or so coz i bet none of you work your dogs youd swere youve got the best dogs in the world your all thick as f**k and if any of you spoke to me like you have to him id be kicking your doors down no matter how big or small you are instead of slagging people of go and walk your dogs get them fit for next season and get them proven maybe you might have good dogs then!

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments redtailhawk1 and lurchers4life I said I would meet them all to s ort it out face to face but obviously to busy typing on here slagging people off, I bet all of the knobs just sit and look at pictures of dogs wishing they could have one or wishing they could catch vermin. Obviously they have nothing better to do than sit and wish for better things. The money I got from the sale of the pups half went to charity and the rest paid for my dog food, but I bet half of them who slagged me have never given a penny to charity just received it?

Redtailhawk1 has seen my dogs and he has seen what great condition they are in and well trained unlike most on here mine do as they are told. They all live in the house and not in kennels and are treat properly not just taken out then locked in a kennel outside and left till they go out the next time, they are out twice a day once at 5 am before I go to work and when I get in after work and out all weekend not just left all day and night in kennels outside.

Crozzo you must have some size shed for all your dogfood, how many sacks did you get for £700? The charity side was a nice touch....if it was true that is. The fact remains you bred from very young dogs that wouldn't have much time to be tried or tested, then selling pups for £200 a pop. I stand by what I say, that you are a peddlar no matter how many mugs, who were silly enough to part with their cash, come on here singing your praises.

Thanks for the comments redtailhawk1 and lurchers4life I said I would meet them all to s ort it out face to face but obviously to busy typing on here slagging people off, I bet all of the knobs just sit and look at pictures of dogs wishing they could have one or wishing they could catch vermin. Obviously they have nothing better to do than sit and wish for better things. The money I got from the sale of the pups half went to charity and the rest paid for my dog food, but I bet half of them who slagged me have never given a penny to charity just received it?

Redtailhawk1 has seen my dogs and he has seen what great condition they are in and well trained unlike most on here mine do as they are told. They all live in the house and not in kennels and are treat properly not just taken out then locked in a kennel outside and left till they go out the next time, they are out twice a day once at 5 am before I go to work and when I get in after work and out all weekend not just left all day and night in kennels outside.

John my dogs are kept in kennels and I live in a council house but my dogs have filled your freezer before ??

One thing I will say is that johns dogs are looked after and he gets them out. Also I know of well known terrier and lurcherman that have used much younger sires but have said they used a "proven" one. At least crozzo is honest enough to tell people the truth. And as for the price £200 you can guarantee these pups have been fed the best and given the best start possible. And I know crozzo will be keeping a pup or 2 back.

John we will have to get out for a look soon mate.

Atb

• Like 2

Crozzo you must have some size shed for all your dogfood, how many sacks did you get for £700? The charity side was a nice touch....if it was true that is. The fact remains you bred from very young dogs that wouldn't have much time to be tried or tested, then selling pups for £200 a pop. I stand by what I say, that you are a peddlar no matter how many mugs, who were silly enough to part with their cash, come on here singing your praises.

This is just the type of reply i would expect from you Corky, the charity bit is true as i dont tell lies like most on here, the pups were sold for £150 each. My set is is probably better than some peoples houses as and as if i would buy all my dog food at once you muppet lol

I would just like to also say that i am not a dog peddler how can i be when that is the only litter my dogs have had????? If i didnt think that breeding these at what ever age i did would not make great dogs i would not have done so. So i think unless you know me or my dogs then you have not got the right in my eyes to judge me.

I am not on here to offend or slag people off but if they do to me then i will obviously do the same back, sorry if i have offended some people but i honestly dont think that people have the right to slag people off the way they have me.

All in all i am a true hunter who does this type of sport very regular same cant be said for some which i think that you are one of them looking at some of your posts on here so instead of insulting people i suggest you keep quiet until you know me ok

CROZZO

Also I know for a fact that at least three were kept back for john and his family. Some of these keyboard hunters need to keep there coments unless it is something they would say face to face, its too easy infront of a computer screen. These few idiots slag people for selling pups then others for not travelling and paying the going rate for one. I would bet not one of the ones that have commented have given a litter of decent dogs away!!!!!!!!!!!! Well all I can say is I am very happy with my pup and the price I paid, it is a cracking little pup. Well done on the litter

• Like 1