lightforce 240 blitz handheld lamp & red filter

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sent you a message pal i have been polite you got it wrong i have nothing to hide and would never sell anything that is not working,you have wrong end of the stick and will end up looking stupid mate is this because i would not send you item 1st before you sent me lamp because as i said pop me a number sure we can work something out so we both covered.

As i said you got it wrong i have explained a few times in pm i am happy to send you the finder you can test it and if your happy and you will be as its fine you can then send me lamp i cant be any clearer than that...but maybe next time ask people before you say they are not to be trusted pal as you end up looking stupid i have bought a few things on here and send a few bits and nobody has ever said that till you go off half cocked.........anyway no harm done balls in your court but next time maybe talk to people before you call them ok thanks bobby

KGrHqFjMFC1tkFgqbBQ3IGUZVg60_12.jpg[/img]this is the pic of ur finder that u wanted to swap me which is also on ebay and this is the other pic u have on ebay of the finder T2eC16Jy0E9s2S5j5BQ3IE0T9zQ60_12.jpg[/img] look at the nets and carpet there the same and this is what u wrote on the ebay add so how were u not trying to stroke me when u told me the finder was urs and it was working

DEBEN FERRET FINDER

HI WELCOME TO MY AUCTION!!

I AM SELLING MY EX PARTNERS HUNTING EQUIPMENT

THERE IS A FERRET FINDER WITH COLLAR IT SAYS 16 FOOT ON IT .

I HAVE KNOW IDEA IF IT WORKS OR NOT AS I HAVE NEVER USED ONE SO SOLD AS SEEN

THERE IS ALSO 10 FERRET NETS

AN A PACK OF BATTERYS ALL COMES IN BLACK CARRY BAG

NOT SURE OF VALUE SO I WILL HAVE TO LOOK ON INTERNET

ALL OFFERS CONSIDERD

MANY THANKS

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK

a>this is the pic of ur finder that u wanted to swap me which is also on ebay and this is the other pic u have on ebay of the finder a> look at the nets and carpet there the same and this is what u wrote on the ebay add so how were u not trying to stroke me when u told me the finder was urs and it was working

DEBEN FERRET FINDER

HI WELCOME TO MY AUCTION!!

I AM SELLING MY EX PARTNERS HUNTING EQUIPMENT

THERE IS A FERRET FINDER WITH COLLAR IT SAYS 16 FOOT ON IT .

I HAVE KNOW IDEA IF IT WORKS OR NOT AS I HAVE NEVER USED ONE SO SOLD AS SEEN

THERE IS ALSO 10 FERRET NETS

AN A PACK OF BATTERYS ALL COMES IN BLACK CARRY BAG

NOT SURE OF VALUE SO I WILL HAVE TO LOOK ON INTERNET

ALL OFFERS CONSIDERD

MANY THANKS

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK

Is this the one you mean pal you have had 2 topics removed by mods tonight over this as i explained to them but you do not seem to be able to get it do you,i am offering to meet you face to face to do a deal or at least to prove you got it wrong did you even read what has been said to you? i am not being funny but your not very bright it seems and i feel this is going nowhere i have done all i can can do and been as nice as i can be please buddy you got wires crossed here and i am sick of explaining to you...lets the readers be the judge i have contacted thl admin about this i think you should do the same and let them sort this out as we are going round in circles all the best pal bobby