Good lamp and battery?

Josh1996

Anyone know any decent lamps and a decent battery. I'm thinking about getting the Lightforce Lance just because it's small and will do the job for the fields around where i live so anyone got any different suggestions as for batterys i don't have a clue what to get except i dont really have the money for a lithium one.

If you want something small have a look on youtube at some good XML cree led torches......great for what I do and their beams are amazing if you buy the right ones.........thrunite, sunwayman, fenix, tiablo.

Going gear on youtube do some good reviews, distance shots with targets over 100- 300 yards.

Word of warning though, if you get a torch that runs on 18650 batteries, make sure they are good quality regulated ones and use a recommended charger, if they are inferior type they can unexpectedly explode.

Mine runs on simple AA batteries, if you go down this route you want to buy eneloop rechargable ones that are around 2500 in capacity.. I'll try and get a youtube link.....to give you an idea of the beam shots

Just an example,,,

Not everybodies cup of tea, but they suit me.

Just be away some torches are more for a floody beam, where as some are designed specifically for flood.

Edited by wuyang
  • Like 1

you cant beat a striker or blitz imo and a tidy dry cell battery and your away over the years ive tried every lamp out there and still nothing to beat the lightforce range . :thumbs:

http://www.onestopth...31mb-TN31mb.htm

The thrunite tn31 is an amazing bit of kit, few spare batteries in your pocket and your sorted.

The link is to a modified TN 31.

I have a stock TN31 and I'm happy to leave the lightforce at home for searching.

not saying there the best , but i made do with a 50w clulite and a 7ah lead acid for my 1st couple seasons , dare say you pick something similar up for the right price .

then once your certain lamping is for you, you can up grade to a better set up . all depends how long your planning on being out and the quarry your running

you cant beat a striker or blitz imo and a tidy dry cell battery and your away over the years ive tried every lamp out there and still nothing to beat the lightforce range . :thumbs:

The thrunite tn31 is an amazing bit of kit, few spare batteries in your pocket and your sorted.

I have a stock TN31 and I'm happy to leave the lightforce at home for searching.

My god, modified....the original throws far enough....must go for miles.

My god, modified....the original throws far enough....must go for miles.

Read all about it, as they say, "Monster thrower" thread

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?138-OMG-Lumens-OneStopThrowShop