would 4 dogs be to much???

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you have to ask strangers on an Internet forum you have 3 too many already...........

The lad shouldn't own one dog let alone 4, he's a feckin messer.   He bought a new dog and it chewed something so he got shot only to buy another a few days later, he'd have trouble working out how

what is it silly season ffs use your brain dimwit you alone know wether you need another ffs its not rockt science

Just wonder how you guys with so many dogs find the time to work them proper. Most I've had was 3, 2 working 1 retired and I don't think I could cope with any more. I'd have them out hunting 2 days a week seperate then both out weekends. How do you find the time?

Just wonder how you guys with so many dogs find the time to work them proper. Most I've had was 3, 2 working 1 retired and I don't think I could cope with any more. I'd have them out hunting 2 days a week seperate then both out weekends. How do you find the time?

because its ma thing and i stay on a 1600 acre farm that i can hunt/shoot/exercise whatever i want really which makes life a little easier because its on my door step, if i didnt think i was working them enough i would never of bred my terriers never mind hold 1 back.

its my way of life i dont drink, na kids and a misses that loves hunting and shooting as much as me so really we have 2 and a half dogs each :laugh:

• Like 1

Pmsl cammy, cheers for the response mate. Wasn't picking you as such, just curious how these folk with all the dogs manage to fit the time in. To me, that many dogs would become almost a full time job if you weren't in your position. Once fun feels like work, what's the point!

• Like 1