how is the weather effecting the work you are getting for the dogs?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best weather for it round here with there being so much forest and cover they will lay up even in heavy snow, but you get heavy rain for a day or 2 and you get good number's to ground

he got me my new bitch wife will do her nut if i ask for anything else-she went up the wall when i came home with the dog-lol-told her i need my dogs to stop me head going pop but she dont understand

round me all the dry ones are up high and in the open-dreaming of a nice dry 3 holer in the woods for my new bitch-fingers crossed this rain fucks off for a day or 2 and we have a good frost-been a sh

Yeah bbb the land belongs to goldthorpes, where the dyke is piped there is a blockage, one of the lads was going up there to meet golly and try and unblock it, it should drain away quite quickly once the water is moving. Yeah steve it has been a nightmare up there this year, it always holds a bit of water but the ground is that sodden its taking some moveing, once the river is ats normal level it should clear in no time, but while theres this much water the pumps are just circulating it. Some decent pipes over there but there will be a torent flowing through them at the moment. Im gonna f**k the terrier game off and take up white water rafting!!

Was out the day for a look with a mate , tryed a couples of setts , nowt at home , few others flooded out , thought fcuk it go back to mOter at the farm , any way having a bit Craic with the farmer and he says there's foxs been going in and out of a stack of bales out the back of his farm , so of we went ,my bitch marked straight away , so my mate went round other side and waited , put bitch in and the fox bolted ,fox dispatched , happy farmer good few hours out :)

Cheer tdd, all the Becks were full to bursting and we had to get over so we could get into the wood , canny funny watching my mate jumping the beck , at 17 stone and holding his terrier , you no hes going to get wet , made my day , :)