brindle patterdale

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this pup was given to a lad from this site had his first dig lastweek 1/4 bull

Gameness is not heart, gameness is the willingness to go in and mix. Heart is sticking at it until the end of the job

The game bit is the bull, but the dog has to back it up with heart. Terriers dont need bull, if they do, then theyre no good. This section just turnin into a bull x section like the lurcher area of th

Posted Images

Seen a few brindle's thrown in litter's from a wheeler x nuttall mixed line the bull being 3 and 4 generation's back i somtime's wondered if it was to do with a red dog black dog mating as i have seen it in first gen bred dog's wheeler x nuttal as well who know's :thumbs:

well i just managed to fight for one about an hour since and when i say fight it was the last one and the guys phone was going mad.i was asking as i never see one before and the guy couldnt send me a pic so i just went anyway.

38B35804-087E-4F2A-8FAF-1D324A6F4445-3203-0000035ED1BF872A.jpg

i think he is a cracking little pup and parents were clearly good working stock.

Was that pup from Staffordshire mate? I got a pat pup there was 4 in the litter 2 black males n 2 brindle bitches it looks like one of them

well i just managed to fight for one about an hour since and when i say fight it was the last one and the guys phone was going mad.i was asking as i never see one before and the guy couldnt send me a pic so i just went anyway.

38B35804-087E-4F2A-8FAF-1D324A6F4445-3203-0000035ED1BF872A.jpg

i think he is a cracking little pup and parents were clearly good working stock.

Was that pup from Staffordshire mate? I got a pat pup there was 4 in the litter 2 black males n 2 brindle bitches it looks like one of them

No from a guy in Hyde.